JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What I usually drive, my 92 Ranger.
ranger004.jpg

What I'd rather drive (without the camper on it's back) but it eats me alive paying for fuel, my 65 Ford.
christmasandNEWCAMPER010-1.jpg

The wife's 47 CJ2A, our "summer car". We don't 4x it and I've decided to not install the top. We only drive it when it's nice weather. This picture was taken at Woodburn when we were there for the Oldies but Goodies Drags. It was the slowest vehicle there and got more attention than you can imagine.
alotofpics238.jpg

Until last month, I hadn't had this car up and running for 23 years. This is my "baby" when talking about things with wheels. Think street legal vintage road race car, and you're on the right track. It's not a drag car, but it runs mid 12's at 112-113mph. Top speed has to be close to 160. I hope to get it on a road course next year and find out.
HotRodNationals2027.jpg

The wife drives an 04 Jag X-Type AWD sedan. Ya gotta keep the wife happy, ya' know? Then everything else is easy.:s0155:

For the back woods...my 92Jeep wrangler...looks great, runs great

Around town our 2008 Honda CRV.

Love the Honda..we owned a 1997 before and had outstanding results with. We towed it behind the MH for about 25,000 (didn't record on the odomter)...and drove it almost 100Kmiles as well

Well, at $9 a gallon for regular gas and 16-18mpg here in yUK the bubble finally burst on our long-term love affair with our second ML350 at just about 100k miles.

Now just bought/traded-in for a much newer E270CDI station wagon - daughter is a wheelchair-user so we need the huge trunk space.
Over here diesels account for around 70% cent of all new car sales by private individuals - coming up for 85% for companies, too.

I've still got my 380SL though - THAT is staying no matter what.

tac
Supporter of the Cape Meares Lighthouse Restoration Fund

Trlsmn She's a bit rough around the edges and deserves a bunch of tlc, but I like her.

Spectra I think it's time you stop missing your jeep... you need to get one. Or how about an FJ? There are fewer of us than jeeps... we need road friends to wave to too. :D

Looks like a pre-68 TLC? Makes want get my 73 back on the road and running...after all there is a brand new 350 Chevy sitting in the engine bay.

2245996210_fd9e4304a3.jpg

Umm... Techieguy... your '73 is Sah-weet! Please fix it. I do believe that chevy 350 will work just fine for the job... better I'm sure than the 350 that's under Ruby's hood (that likely will go out soon). Yeah this one's a beat up, tlc needed, '69. But I LOVE it and it keeps me sane in the summer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top