JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
how hard was swapping the computer brain? i have the fm146 already as the auto was crap and went out twice
The FM146 wont hold up..

The computer itself physically bolts into the stock location, I stripped the 2.9 engine harness from the B2, I then ran the 4.0 engine harness and then spliced the necessary wires from the engine harness into the B2 chassis harness using wiring schematics. Really not too difficult.

ArtillyerieMan, I had an older Sundance with Misubishi engine and throttlebody. That ugly car went on and on and on. I'd recommend them. Keep the injector clean and change the timing belt and stuff is all I had to do. I hope you have luck with yours. <other beater pictures to follow>

ArtillyerieMan, I had an older Sundance with Misubishi engine and throttlebody. That ugly car went on and on and on. I'd recommend them. Keep the injector clean and change the timing belt and stuff is all I had to do. I hope you have luck with yours. <other beater pictures to follow>

Absolutely! This has definitely been a VERY dependable and strong running car for many years. They didn't do much good w/the body & paint, but WOW they did a great job w/the engine & transmission!

My 1998 Lexus LS400 with 200k on the clock 24mpg, and its paid off :s0155:

The wife drives the gas guzzler tahoe, 15.2mpg :D

By the way the wheels and tires are for sale from the Tahoe- 24" Centerline California Series Encino's with Toyo Proxus tires. Here is my Craigslist ad;

<broken link removed>

72 chevy c10 now lower with led tails and a new bench seat.
Also have a 87 gmc s15 4x4 with 31's , and a 02 tahoe lt autoride stock but k&n air filter.

photo-1.jpg

2 ATV's
05 Dodge Durango
05 GMC Heavy Duty 3/4 ton pickup
92 Chevy Silverado Pickup
87 GMC Sierra Pickup
95 Volvo Semi w/ van trailer (set up to haul vast quantites of water)
95 Freighliner semi & hopper bottom trailer
09 McCormick MTX tractor with loader
older 5020 JD tracor
older 1086 IHC tractor
65 International Farm Truck
newish 1680 International Combine

All paid for....and all driven by me...

Hey Artillery man, when my timing belt went out while driving that Mitsubishi Sundance, the valves cleared the pistons. Everybody who are not gearheads, do you know the benefit? It means the valves don't collide with the pistons while out of syncronization since the timing belt went out. That means a good engine continues on when a minor belt gives way. Other cars = valve job maybe heads too. This engine with throttlebody has only one injector to clean. Only one to go bad and screw your day too I guess.

Best regards to all you gunners.

Let's convert some older single household folks today!

johann

The daily driver:

naches03.jpg

The wife's car, and yes, it's the SRT8:

SRT8angle.jpg

The one that has sat in my garage for the last few years and I should just sell already. Don't even have plates on it anymore:

field1.jpg

BTW, had this one since new, and put a blower on the motor. Tons of fun, but I'm just more a Jeep guy.

engine2.jpg

2001 Chevy Suburban: 325 Vortec V8, Dual Exhaust, High Performance Heads and Cam from Patriot Performance with Custom Reprogrammed Computer job, Dino'd at 378hp at the rears. Not bad for a grocery getter! The wife and kids..:(

IMG_2826-1.jpg

Me..From a 1982 Jeep Cherokee Chief: 2dr, 4spd, 360V8, ps, ac, cd player to a 1989 Dodge Caravan...need I say more. :eek:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top