JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
bigwheel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll get some pics in here when I have some time..

ATM..

1969 Black VW Type 1. Warmed over 1688cc engine with dual Webers

2000 New Beetle TDI. Green. 55+ mpg..

1993 Nissan Pathfinder. 195k miles. Leaks oil, nothing really stops it, and goes everywhere Im brave enough to point it.

Scooby-Doo Outback (AWD and decent mpg).
Dodge pickup with canopy, back seat and 4WD chains.
Various '74-81 motorcycles x5 (this week anyway).

Considered the excellent foul-weather and bad road capabilities of both 4-wheel rigs as a way to keep shooting in snowy, nasty, muddy places whenever I want to, all year long.

Buy 'em used, maintain them as properly working tools, put the savings aside and spend some of that on more toys.

Super Genius, I see you got one of them ferrin cars with some kinda turbot on it. Bet when you spin them tires Lew Swab is a real happy kamper. You got studs on it for drivin in the rain. Myself I'm just stuck with a 99 Miata with a Supercharger on it that turns up 210 hp and sucks them Porsche honkies in every time, my old track car. Course toolin around in the Mini-Cooper S with the blower is fun too. Livin on the dry side saves on tires I think. Nice ride you got there and absolutely beautiful engine. Have fun, you only go around once. :s0155:Bill

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top