JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Figured i'd hop in here and post a couple of my rides...

2005 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD. up 6" on 37s... 456HP + 887TQ
1201071108a-1.jpg

2007 Toyota Matrix XR... the gas getter ;)
IMAG0021-edit.jpg

1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee... slightly modified snow and trail wheeler
0224081338b-1.jpg

Toyota rock buggy (under construction) dual cases, hydro steering, air shocks, 42s
0702092203-1.jpg

OK my current ones since the thread started, but I cant post that many in one reply. The wife has a Focus and you can see my f250 in one of these and I have a Goldwing also. I tell everyone I don't have a car payment I have an insurance one......:(

100_0581.jpg

100_1131.jpg

Those are great, but I know two guys who just sold theirs but I don't understand why.
One was a standard B7 2L and the other was a similar year S4.

Awesooooome.

I love mine. It's the 4 cylinder turbo. Great on gas and the fit and finish and styling are outstanding. Only thing bad is the service costs.

Much like your HK collection.:s0155: You got to love that German engineering.

I've always wanted to build a DPV or FAV...
Desert_Patrol_Vehicle.jpg

..or find an older Mercedes G class diesel.
2010-mercedesbenz-gwagon-australiandefenceforce-05.jpg
Realistically, though. The regular wagon variant with a common three stage paint job. Perhaps black or forest green.

So this is my summer rig... but I won't even talk about what I have to drive most of the rest of the year. Let's just pretend it's the FJ. :D

Nice:s0155:! And its ok that its a little beat up. it means that you use it.
Here's my Jeep Unlimited, It pretty much looks like this all the time because Its off road more than on. I'm replacing it after elk season, either with a TJ or an FJ.
The mud hides the scratches, dents, and dings, hope they dont wash it at trade in.

I drove a 89 Volvo stationwagon for a couple years, it gave it's life protecting me in a headon with an old lady that didn't know how to stay in her lane.

Then I drove an 84 Corolla for a while, it had almost 350k miles on it when my roommate rolled it. Again a car gave it's life protecting me.
l_9cc628c9acbe7850b385180272d5bc82.jpg
That was my 1st 1911 on my hip, and it was worth more than the car.

Now I drive a 95 Buick landyacht.

I had an 84 Corolla. Would always pop outta 5th gear when going up the mountain passes. Had to hold it with my knee. Had no power. Drove it at 4000 RPMS everywhere.......BUT....it got well over 40 MPG!!!! My ex-wie rolled it too. She was not hurt.

I've got an '02 Nissan Maxima SE and on a rare occasion I get to drive the wife's '05 Ranger.

I have a 2000 Maxima SE.....in Beige..... Totally nondescript...but it is a 5- speed and goes 0-60 in < 7 secs and driven conservatively consistently returns 28-29 MPG on my PDX to Salem Commute.....with a 222Hp V6. But I want to replace it with something with AWD...but I gotta get decent mileage because of the 106 mile daily round trip.

Buying certain used cars are best for the environment. Have you ever consider a 90s Benz to biodiesel? It's harder to find some of the 'non-boatlike' post 70s and 80s diesel benzes, which aren't all bad looking, but aren't very good looking. Yet, you can find them in newer, 90s era chassis styles on occasion.

Also, I have the feeling that a lot more new cars will be coming out in diesel as well, like the E60 BMW 5ers, the 535d model.

When will someone introduce an AWD DEISEL??

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top