JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2hcizbt.jpg
Here is my 07 tundra withe the travel trailer in the backround it's a 29ft.
Had a f250 it was a 04 never again will i stray from toyota this is my 3rd.:s0155:

97 Sporty Shorty Ford Explorer black two door, four wheel drive and a 90 Dodge Caravan. Both are 120 to 130,000 miles and both run great. Love both of them. Oh and a 1988 Toyota Odyssey motorhome, 21 foot. Too small inside but self contained and cheap to drive.
Paul

It gets me from point A to point B... The only question is how fast do you want to cover that distance?

IMG00037.jpg

Not really built too much up but I do put down 230hp and 230tq to the ground (not crank) on 19.5psi AND I get 25mpg's

It gets me from point A to point B... The only question is how fast do you want to cover that distance?

Not really built too much up but I do put down 230hp and 230tq to the ground (not crank) on 19.5psi AND I get 25mpg's

Lots of subie fans here
Any nasioc members?

Here's my last subie.... I'm currently in the market for another bugeye.

Here's the view when I was in line for subiefest :s0112:

My bmw before that

I'm currently driving a Tahoe. I'll get picture of that up later.

I drive this. Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy taking it camping or take it up in the mountains shooting. It's not even an AWD model :s0114: It's my only car right now, no truck or SUV for the outdoors stuff, but it works for me. I actually enjoy the :confused: look on everyones face when they see me in places where normally only trucks go lol
06-26-08_1745.jpg
This was taken in Ashland camping a couple years back. Now just visualize it with lots more rock chips lol.

It's a BMW, the ultimate driving machine, no one ever said the ultimate "pavement" driving machine, so I take it everyone and really DRIVE it!:)

Just a word of warning, never post your license plate online! keep safe

Not going to renew my plates next time they come up.

I guess my license plate and user name go hand in hand... eeks.

RE: NASIOC.
Used to go there, hate Horatio as a moderator, was banned from there on my username "Dyjital" cause I got pissed off.
Not using many web boards anymore, can't stand the idiots.

1984 Mercury Capri RS- 5.0, 5 speed, T-tops. Who even knows what this is? 193K and still going. Needs one of those new 5.0 DOHC motors from the '11 Mustangs though.

2001 Honda Superhawk- Fun, torquey, and sounds awesome! And bunch of Honda 3-wheelers for off-road action.
Honda and FoMoCo all the way!

Not going to renew my plates next time they come up.

I guess my license plate and user name go hand in hand... eeks.

RE: NASIOC.
Used to go there, hate Horatio as a moderator, was banned from there on my username "Dyjital" cause I got pissed off.
Not using many web boards anymore, can't stand the idiots.

clubwrx.net is a good one also

There's some great people over there and the mods almost exclusively NW residents

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top