JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well this is a reloading post wished it was a positive springer report. Loaded 400 9mm 124 gr nukes over 4.1 gr n 320. Needed to get something done after another no fish weekend, 6 springers checked all day yesterday in scappoose.

More .357sig
Montana Gold 124gr JHP

1000008502.jpg 1000008514.jpg

Yep, I've been using that for years but since I bought these ammo storage boxes, I decided to use these stickers that come with them. I put one on crooked and tried to pull it off and it ripped right in half, just as bad as masking tape. :s0092:
OMG! A crooked label!
I don't think you would survive long in my chaos.
I have a dream of organization.
Only a dream.

That painters tape is a good idea. I've had some issues peeling off the plain-old masking tape. :s0155:
I've used those white labels (Office Depot) on my ammo storage boxes, and I can't get the dang things off, so I end up just adding more on top of the old ones. The painter's tape is a good idea. I use that stuff for all kinds of projects where I want to be able to get the tape off.

I would say my work area is full but not cluttered as in I can still walk around in it. It's a relatively small space for what all is going on in it so has to be somewhat organized. Right now on one Hornady L&L my wife is deprimeing 9mm. The tumbler is running with batches of 9mm brass. The table has 45 Colt and 38 Special to inspect, box and label on it. My wife will take care of that when she gets tired of the 9mm. I'm setting up the other L&L for a run of 44 Mag Sub sonics. I'll make a handful first to run over the chronograph to make sure what I'm thinking is true out of both the rifle and pistol. The Mark 7 is sitting idle waiting for me to get it set up for stock runs of 40 S&W and then small primer 45 acp.

That painters tape is a good idea. I've had some issues peeling off the plain-old masking tape. :s0155:
Painter's tape is my friend, as well.

Just think what McGyver (the Richard Dean Andersen McGyver) could have done with painters tape AND duct tape. My god, they could have extended the show at least 2 more seasons.

1*M7Jy-IdCXxufJ_uuri8H_Q.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads