JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No reloading. Only processing brass while out of town. Some 45 acp last week and this week 9mm.

IMG_5585.jpeg

Time to change your calendar. :D
Can't
With my line of work. I can't make any money unless I'm out of town. ONLY another 38 months. It's the life I chose. Would I choose a different life. Hell no. I still love what I do. Most days it don't feel like work.
As far as the calendar. I shoot more than most I know. Single staging it in a hotel room is ok with me.

Last Edited:
300gr 44 mag test went well, I shot 10 rounds in a 24" rifle and a 10 in a 71/2" Redhawk. Average velocity in the rifle was 1170 and the pistol was 1024 fps. Not having a 16" barrel I got 1097 fps by averaging the two. I was shooting for 1100 fps so I'm saying close enough. The SD was 8 for the rifle and 10 for the revolver giving me an average of 9 fps. :s0151:

Can't
With my line of work. I can't make any money unless I'm out of town. ONLY another 38 months. It's the life I chose. Would I choose a different life. Hell no. I still love what I do. Most days it don't feel like work.
As far as the calendar. I shoot more than most I know. Single staging it in a hotel room is ok with me.
I'm pretty sure he meant the month, your calendar says March it is now April. Come on man. :p

I figured I'd go ahead and load up what 38 special bullets I have on stock before I change out the dies and get to loading some 223 or 9mm (like I don't have enough loaded at this time). :oops:

I finished up the last of the 38 special wadcutter bullets this morning, total count is 244 ready to shoot.

I also loaded up just shy of 100, 38 special 158g .38 match LSWC bullets from Missouri Bullet company.

6D908CCB-6A97-45FF-949B-EDB899EDB4C5.jpeg 85CEA0BC-BD1C-44AE-9C52-DA6B46B1C1BD.jpeg

Last Edited:
Did a wee bit of .38 Special reloading earlier today, 250 rounds of 148 gr hollow base wadcutters.

IMG_0672.jpeg

Still have 150 primed cases, so will cleanup the odd lots of 158 gr round nose and 158gr semi-wadcutters. That'll give me range fodder for a bit.

@nammac That is exactly what I'm doing. I want to be able to reach into my ammo locker and pull out enough ammo for a lot of range sessions.
Caveman tired.
Amen brother, I'm right there with you. Working diligently on cleaning up odd lots. Even found several hundred 130 gr 9mm lead hollow points I forgot I had. Might try those in the .38 Super…

I got the 44 Mag sub-sonic rifle loads all done so next up is 380 acp with Lehigh Extreme Defense bullets I'll be on those for a couple of days. 44 Mag, 41 Mag, 10mm and 357 Mag bullets due next week.

Almost sounds like work.
I work at it as hard as I want to. It's not unusual for me to walk out of the shop on a nice day and go to the range for product development and quality assurance testing. I just did that with the 44 mag rifle loading and since I was going to the range any way I took along the 2 Glocks I had up for trade with the end result being that I pulled my add and decided to keep the Glocks. I really like that 357 Sig round in the G-32. The G-22 in 40 S&W is my truck gun with 51 rounds of 115gr Lehigh Extreme Defense ammo on hand there is no need for me to re-invent the wheel so to speak.

I work at it as hard as I want to. It's not unusual for me to walk out of the shop on a nice day and go to the range for product development and quality assurance testing. I just did that with the 44 mag rifle loading and since I was going to the range any way I took along the 2 Glocks I had up for trade with the end result being that I pulled my add and decided to keep the Glocks. I really like that 357 Sig round in the G-32. The G-22 in 40 S&W is my truck gun with 51 rounds of 115gr Lehigh Extreme Defense ammo on hand there is no need for me to re-invent the wheel so to speak.
I am a big fan of the .357sig.
So far the g31 and g35 platform.
I have a g23 and as of right now haven't acquired a conversion barrel.
I reload as my life allows me. Never enough.
Looking forward to incorporating this.

1000008556.jpg

I saw that in the classifieds ,nice score.
I have 3 357 Sigs the Gen 4 G-32, a Sig 229 and a drop in barrel for my 40 Shield. The 357 Shield is quite the master blaster. Lots of bang and flash for such a little gun but very accurate.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top