JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
50 round balls and 50 310 gr. bullets, then my LEE duplex mold fell apart. :eek::eek:

When I got over my surprise and cleaned up the mess, I discovered the
pivot pin was missing from one of the mold blocks, allowing it to fall off
and go to, "Who knows where", when I opened the sprue cutter. o_O

Luckily, I had an #8x3/4" set screw that fit right in the hole. :)

3k 124gn 9mm

IMG_9101.JPG

Cool pics, all good info. Back surgery went well. They rotorutered from L-5 to S-1. Have a new 10 inch scar on my back. The MD haven't released me to life anything over 5 lbs yet. Waiting to get back in the game.
Ouch that sounds major. Hope your recovery goes well. I had a diskectomy and fusion back in 99 and I've been much more careful since. Take it easy brother.

Firewood stack. Found a nice doug fir on the banks of the Snake. Threw a choker around her and hauled her to the pick-up. Echo 650 filleted the log nicely. Now have a bit more wood to cook what the reloads reaped

Ouch that sounds major. Hope your recovery goes well. I had a diskectomy and fusion back in 99 and I've been much more careful since. Take it easy brother.
Have to. Wife won't let me do anything fun yet, or(the good part) chores either. Have 3 appts next week. 1with surgeon, 1 with primary care Dr., and 1 with the home health care people that want to come to me for physical therapy. It feels already like it's 90 percent healed. However the stiches really itch.

Have to. Wife won't let me do anything fun yet, or(the good part) chores either. Have 3 appts next week. 1with surgeon, 1 with primary care Dr., and 1 with the home health care people that want to come to me for physical therapy. It feels already like it's 90 percent healed. However the stiches really itch.
Well it sounds like you got cut stem to stern so maybe just enjoy the extra attention from the little lady of the house;).

Cool pics, all good info. Back surgery went well. They rotorutered from L-5 to S-1. Have a new 10 inch scar on my back. The MD haven't released me to life anything over 5 lbs yet. Waiting to get back in the game.

Good to hear that it all went well, I've heard so many horror stories about back surgery and was hoping I wouldn't hear another one. LOL
Here's to a speedy recovery & do your PT.;)

I loaded up 50rnds of 5.56, using processed brass from @JohnH
his brass is great. I used 69gr Barnes Match Burner bullets on top of 25 grains of Varget. #41 primers. First upper to consume these rounds will have 20" 1/8 twist and 223 Wylde chamber.

I received 800 cases of 223/556 back from a buddy who wet tumbled them for me. They were nasty and I was this close >>>•<<< to throwing them in the recycle bucket, I'm so glad that I reached out for assistance...
THEY LOOK BRAND NEW!!!!!!!
I pulled out 300 of the Winchester brass (I sort head spaces) and completed the resizing task and trimmed those that needed it (I check each one with a case gauge while resizing and have a trim/no trim bin). I hate touching brass if I don't have to while prepping them....

01635BAB-64E3-4978-8017-CA46A7972A37.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews