JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Loading 357mag on a SQDB is a fun day for sure.

Screenshot_20221213-144806_Gallery.jpg

I'm pretty sure I'll be back at it this week. The weather has cleared up and the Sun is melting all the snow off. The average temperature has been about 10° at night this week🥶. It's cold, but the stars have been amazing. Meteors have been super easy to see. I'm ready to go back to work though.
I figured as much , just gettin yer goat.
I liked the time off but I always wanted to get back to work to rest up a spell. But obviously you cannot do that because you're a truck driver. Lol

Disassembled 49 rounds of 7 RUM reloads (not mine) into the components and salvaged the Nosler 160 grain Accubond bullets for a 7 mag. I have. The powder is probably expensive trash(a purported mixture of RL 25 and Retumbo) but the primed brass is really clean and usable. What should a bag of 7 Ultra Mag primed brass be worth?? A mixture of Remington and Nosler headstamps

I need to move farther away from my kids so they don't shoot up my ammo all the time. 2500 rounds ought to last till the first part of 2024. I shoot a lot more revolver stuff so I don't go through it as fast.
I am reloading 300 9mm and 100 .45 colt because my wife likes to shoot, but does not clean guns or reload ammo. I am lucky she participates in both of my expensive hobbies, firearms and cars.

Finished up my 500 round lot of 115gr 9mm and nearly done with 500 of .45 ACP 230gr. Both within a couple tenths of max, though it's really just to burn up my stock of Universal powder. I don't like it.

No reloading today but soon. I ordered 5,000 small rifle primers, 2000 small pistol primers, 8lbs of powder, and several thousand bullets last night. Should keep me busy for a bit. Actually the 2000 spp's are for a friend as I got mine a while back.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top