JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Deprimed about 300 rounds of 9mm using a FW Arms primer popper in its own Dillon tool holder and the Dillon case feeder - easy peasy.

Haven't loaded or shot 9mm in about six months due to surgery/health issues of my wife.. Went to the range this week to finish sighting in a VP9L with Holosun red dot at 17 yds
image.jpeg

Loaded about 75 rounds of 9mm today to get the kinks out and will load about another 225 -325 tomorrow.

Last Edited:
"If every German Jew and anti-Nazi had possessed a Mauser rifle, twenty rounds and the will to use it, Adolf Hitler would be a footnote to the history of the Weimar Republic." — Aaron Zelman
"In 1775, the government told us we could not stockpile guns. Americans shot them." - Seen on NWF

I like these, alot.

These few rounds represent my first success at controlling shoulder bump consistently by manually turning the die back. A couple thou more than I wanted but each one is the same I didn't argue.

0430222251.jpg

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top