JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I finally gave up my Costco, Honda 11 HP, 4.4 gpm, 4000 psi pressure washer. Best one I have ever used, but I couldn't get it up the driveway from the shop anymore. That was an all day job - two small wheels and very heavy. It is the one that most rental stores use. Around $900.

I used to be able to lift it into my truck, but no more.

Lent it to my Grandson and I don't think that he drained the unit before putting it back in the unheated shop. Next time he used it, would not power up all of the way and was losing oil on the ground. I asked him if he drained it and he grumbled yes - bad day evidently.

I gave it to a friend that does work around my yard to see if he could fix it.

Last Edited:
Perfect! What more could you want?
More work getting those things to work right than it is worth it. Spend a little more money and get a name brand.

We tried a cheapo from ACE. It leaked water everywhere and had very little power. Sometimes it just wouldn't work. Bad switch?

Sears used to make an electric that worked pretty well for a good price.

More work getting those things to work right than it is worth it. Spend a little more money and get a name brand.

We tried a cheapo from ACE. It leaked water everywhere and had very little power. Sometimes it just wouldn't work. Bad switch?

Sears used to make an electric that worked pretty well for a good price.
My Ryobi runs great. Bought it second hand from a contractor who was upgrading.

More likely I'm just gonna be using it once every 2 years. I hardscaped the front and back so no plants at all. i just wanna hit the bricks, floor and fence. Around 6,500 sq ft perimeter.
Not sure if its necessary for me to buy a gas powered pressure washer. Basically its all zen'd.
1716080147250.jpeg
1716080175272.jpeg
1716080198169.jpeg

1716080050632.jpeg

More likely I'm just gonna be using it once every 2 years. I hardscaped the front and back so no plants at all. i just wanna hit the bricks, floor and fence. Around 6,500 sq ft perimeter.
Not sure if its necessary for me to buy a gas powered pressure washer. Basically its all zen'd.
View attachment 1883906
View attachment 1883907
View attachment 1883908

View attachment 1883902
It'll work fine for that and be lower maintenance than a gas-powered unit. The higher GPM units make a quicker job of it but you're not doing this often. Just use it right away so if something's wrong you can make use of the warrantee.

It'll work fine for that and be lower maintenance than a gas-powered unit. The higher GPM units make a quicker job of it but you're not doing this often. Just use it right away so if something's wrong you can make use of the warrantee.
That's good idea. I'm gonna get an extended warranty with no questions ask so I would know if I need to exchange it for more capacity or power along the way then I shouldn't have any problems.
Thanks...

You know I have a set of greenwworks all battery powered like lawnmower, edger, trimmer, blower. I havent used it going 7 years now. Since I found our gardener, keeper he's been so good to us and very trustworthy. I ended up keeping him and hired him to do all the works since then.

The warrantee is good for exchanges? I did not know that.
I'm gonna find out. I bought some amplifier and I bought a 5 year warrantee. When the amp died, they sold me a brand new amp like cutting me a check of what I paid for the amp plus the difference if there's any.
I think its called asurion. 1800 bucks is 1800 . thats for sure.

I'm gonna find out. I bought some amplifier and I bought a 5 year warrantee. When the amp died, they sold me a brand new amp like cutting me a check of what I paid for the amp plus the difference if there's any.
I think its called asurion. 1800 bucks is 1800 . thats for sure.
Oh yeah, I had that happen with a scope, but it was because the old model was discontinued.

Oh yeah, I had that happen with a scope, but it was because the old model was discontinued.
If you buy the extended warranty, they'll cover what you paid for and find another scope even if a different model or brand and you'll just add the difference. It was good. I hope its still the same.
It was the older model (quite similar but not exact) of this one like 7 years ago. I remember I paid $1800.00 at that time.
I end up buying a different amp end up costing me almost triple. But its worth every penny!

1716082107224.png

If you buy the extended warranty, they'll cover what you paid for and find another scope even if a different model or brand and you'll just add the difference. It was good. I hope its still the same.
It was the older model (quite similar but not exact) of this one like 7 years ago. I remember I paid $1800.00 at that time.
I end up buying a different amp end up costing me almost triple. But its worth every penny!

View attachment 1883921
Wow, a lot of my audio industry friends don't even run Class A tube amps. Nice! What kind of speakers are you running with that?

Wow, a lot of my audio industry friends don't even run Class A tube amps. Nice! What kind of speakers are you running with that?
I'm using a 1990's klipsch speaker box with the drivers and the whole components all Norwegian. I could not afford the speaker that I wanted so I end up designing and making one my own.
Basically its a 75 watt tower speaker
1-8 inch hemp cone woofer 102 db input sens.
1 inch silk dome horn style
The speaker cabinet is modified with an added chamber for a sandbox
1750 hz crossover. Each speaker weights almost 80 lbs.
The parts are very expensive better than buying those ones at crutchfield.

I'm using a 1990's klipsch speaker box with the drivers and the whole components all Norwegian. I could not afford the speaker that I wanted so I end up designing and making one my own.
Basically its a 75 watt tower speaker
1-8 inch hemp cone woofer 102 db input sens.
1 inch silk dome horn style
The speaker cabinet is modified with an added chamber for a sandbox
1750 hz crossover. Each speaker weights almost 80 lbs.
The parts are very expensive better than buying those ones at crutchfield.
Wow, you really don't mess around. I have a set of Klipshorn La Scalas that I'm still shopping amps for. I may be moving soon, so I keep putting it off. I was thinking DSP, but I should probably go with a tube amp - not a $6000 one though! They're totally stock, not counting the refinishing of the cabinets. I've wanted a set since college, and they sound as good as I remember.

SpeakerLab 7's here. If that doesn't bring you back to Seattle in the early 80's, I don't know what to tell you.

12" Woofer, 10" subWoofer, Horn tweeter and a large horn midrange. Rated at 250 watts per channel. Also about 80 lbs a piece.

They also made a Klipshhorn Cornerhorn knockoff that you couldn't tell apart.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top