JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So Friday,the 11th,earthquake/tsunami day, I go to the butcher shop at the local store.
The guy isn't overboard at all.Doesn't seem like he worries much.

I ask "How's it goin' ?" "Well I'm not swimmin like the Japanese are"

Then he goes on about how the rice crops just got flooded,Australia's wheat just had 8' of water over it,Argentina's crops got flooded

And how if we have one more crop disaster,we are kinda screwed.

Then we will see the food prices really sky rocket

...And then they drop the next year...

This happens all of the time. Prices fluctuate pretty wide in the agriculture world. And most crop prices are up this year, which is good for farmers (who havent had a crop failure) by putting more cash in their pockets. Its not the end of the world.

Dude, if (WHEN) gas really hits $5.00+ a gallon you will see every other price of everything skyrocket.

You mean when

And Physics guy,maybe you haven't noticed,but the prices don't go back down to what they were last year.They drop a little but not all the way.Which kinda means they keep going up.

Blitz,it's spelled Nile

jk
And good for the farmers,as long as WE don't have any major disaster too.

I'd be more worried about inflation than a disaster. As PG implied, when AG prices go up everybody wants in on that crop the next year and they go down again. But when inflation hits you have to wait ten or more years for your paycheck to catch up.

We should be at least somewhat prep. Still the biggest threat to this nation is the politician and government employee crime gang . I hate to keep repeating myself but they are the threat.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top