JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Haha! Left this one out - beautiful pattern in the stock, eh?

upload_2018-7-31_11-25-49.png

I'll post the other two little rifles over on 'show us your guns' forum, to save cluttering this one up with my old wrecks.

tac, not Flarp anymore. Mrs tac says that Flarp f*rts in the tub, embarrassing her in front of her cronies.

I've got two tiny little pocket revolvers made by Harrington and Richardson - one is .22RF and the other in .32S&W. Stamped 'Young America' on the top strap, and 'double action' these two little cuties were given to me by a friend who has since left us way too early, from MS [Remembering you, Ray ol' buddy'.] The smaller of the two is nickel-plated and the other regular blued - both still finction, but, of course, are deactivated - we don't want criminals getting ahold of THESE WMDs, do we?

Pics if interested.

tac

An 1898 Winchester Model 94. Was my uncle's, who died in 1966. It undoubtedly accounted for many deer in the Spokane area, as it was re-barreled long ago - probably before WWII. The barrel band was handmade. When my aunt passed away in 1988, it mysteriously appeared as my uncles' family was swooping in to grab what they could.

EDIT: Larger images added.

94 #1.png 94 #2.png 94 #3.png 94 #4 .png

Last Edited:
Here y'are - nothing special, just often wondered how they got to here...
upload_2018-8-11_10-44-52.png
upload_2018-8-11_10-45-26.png

The rest of the gun is much better than this part shows. I'm guessing that that is a sign of pocket-wear. Remember though, that the carrying of a gun for self-protection was made illegal here back in the late '20s.

tac

I'll be around brother. I'll be back to teaching but can always make time evenings and weekends! Got a range close enough to get to and my safe is yours! Anything you want to fondle or shoot!

Last Edited:
If you can see my avatar, well, my avatar is temporarily borrowing my head, on account my shootin' eyes are better'n his'n. Inside that hat, a gift from Mike up and over at Portland Bolt Inc., it says 'one size fits most'.

Whinemeal, I have one each of these for you and MXDX!"£ABC or whatever his name is...

upload_2018-8-12_12-47-3.png

In case of confunglement it's our club hat - founded toward the latter end of the 19th C as a volunteer shooting club, it was temporarily disbanded between 1914 and 1918 so that its members could go off and practice their shooting skills in France and Belgium. Many did not come back.

The club got itself resurrected in 1928, and has been a locale of excellence ever since, even more so since ig and I joined it back in 1995, after our R&GC at nearby Moleworth was shut down by and over-enthusiastically anti-British CO. Odd how he got shipped to one of THE defining US/Brit combined units on the planet, along with Canadians, Germans, Norwegians and a few others from the NATO family. But there ya go.

All of my shooting vids on the Youtube channel - tac's guns - and most all of the still here posted are from this location. It has a small website - orpc.co.uk.

Just for a laff, this is left to right as you look - Mrs tac, ig and me. We are sitting outside out little hut waiting for the weekly ox-cart to take us the forty miles to the nearest market where we hope to barter for a potato of maybe even a couple of carrots.

upload_2018-8-12_12-57-35.png

tac

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews