JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
went out shooting and sighting in my hunting rifle,but this year i took my 9yo daughter with me and let her shoot a 22lr for her first time ever shooting.
she did really good hit her can a few times so i moved her to a target and 4 or 5 times almost hit center.
about a year or 2 and she'll be hunting with me,im kinda excited.

About a month ago I took my brother-in-law out to the range to test fire his 9mm Ruger, and my 60 years old sister tagged along. I let her do some shooting with my Ruger 10/22, and she really liked doing it. She's never fired a round before, but ended up saying, "Guess what I want for Christmas?!" So I bought her an early Christmas present: a Marlin Model 60. We've been to the range about two times a week since. Then, last week, I took my 86 year old mom (a retired bookkeeper) out to practice with her home-protection .22 revolver; she had a ball, and today asked when we can go out again!

Max

very cool guys.my wife isnt any to happy about this.
ill be taking her bear hunting on sunday,this isnt the first time shae has been out but i really expect to get somthing as i did last year.
itll be good for her ill find out if she likes the hunting or not

Although he has been shooting/plinking with me for the past year, my 9 year old just passed his hunter's safety course last Thursday! I've been working with him the over the last year with firearms safety and the shooting skills but he wanted to step it up and go hunting with dad. He talked me into enrolling him in the class. I even learned a great deal sitting in with him during it. I was having doubts with him hanging on with the 18 class-hour course but he pulled through and passed the test. Made daddy proud! On range day, with his first time with a shotgun, he hit two out of five clays! Everyone cheered for him, it was a Kodak moment and one I will cherish.

Here he is showing off his card. He wore that blaze orange vest all weekend.

ot.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top