JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been waiting 11 days for the FFL paperwork to return so that I can pick up my gsg 1911from Tropic Pawn. This was a private sale. I have a concealed weapons permit and used to be a deputy. No arrests. No felony issues. Not even a misdemeanor. No domestic complaints (married fr 52 years) and no mental health issues. However, I am a conservative and a Marine veteran. This is what happens when liberals run your state government. I can just imagine some bureaucrat sitting in their cubical thinking that they are somehow protecting society from violence. The world has gone crazy!

Clown world honk Honk!

Interesting.
The story I got from my LGS was that Clark County Sheriff's Office had no one to process the BGC's. That was why it took a month and my forms being sent to them three times before I got my P365.

Your local shop said that? There are 6 people in that department at CCSO.

Sorry, I won't rat him out.
He's been extraordinarily helpful to me every time I've dealt with him.
You have a great staff in your shop.

Thank you for that. I'm informing everyone about CCSO's current staff level. I have no idea why they would say that. CCSO is understaffed and their fax machine is about a 100 years old, thinking about a gofundme for a new fax machine.

Nobody, not even the antis who voted for these unconstitutional laws, believes that it makes anyone safer. It is quite simply a campaign to make it as difficult to own a gun as possible. Nothing more.

Exactly.

And it's even more stupid to apply such things to people who already own guns. Trust me when I say that the delay on the that 6 shot revolver is hardly the most impressive 2A item in my collection...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top