JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So it the "engrossed" version is the one moving forward, which drops the possession/proof of possession blah blah and sets the threshold at 10 rounds (vs the 17 from another substitue bill).

this is correct?

Last Edited:
I'm not even a WA resident anymore and I still write into the dems 😂

I still get emails in my spam folder from senator patty Murray asking for opinions on what's important to you, etc. I make sure to fill those out since they're too stupid to figure out I haven't been a WA resident for nearly a year now. 😂 I'm short and blunt with my replies, but never disrespectful or insulting. I doubt they ever actually read them, but never hurts to try.
Notice she gives you multiple choice with no provisions for
Public safety
School system
Inflation
Election accountability
or
Public mandates

It's just "Which one of these liberal ideals are you most interested in?" SICKENING.

I didn't find any information at all about what you posted. Care to elaborate?
I got notification from the legislature site and it shows majority with a list of reps and minority with a list of reps. Not sure what it points to, but maybe prior vote declarations?

90FDDBAA-CC89-4DC5-A893-68AAE3317923.jpeg

I got notification from the legislature site and it shows majority with a list of reps and minority with a list of reps. Not sure what it points to, but maybe prior vote declarations?

View attachment 1137160
Thanks for the clarification.
Well it is apparent that Washington legislators do not give one sh!t about the will of the people and plan to pass this unconstitutional garbage gun control legislation!!!
There is only one box that we the people have left folks, seeing as the first 3 were burned by these tyrants!!!

Last Edited:
Until we get these a**hole politicians out of office, there is not much hope for We The People to rest. I'm tired of fighting it and I'm making plans on getting out of this beautiful country that's doomed to even more tyrannical laws.
I foresee this mag ban passing and next they will be coming for your assault rifles.

It is that easy. Maybe instead of buying that 50th or 100th magazine you/we/all of us put 10 or 20% of that cost into the pot for a few Pro-gun candidates to go up against the more vulnerable dems in the upcoming election. Find the best pro-gun candidates and put that money into their coffers
If we can knock a few dems out, at least some of the rest will get the message and back off. Same with donating money to fight this trash in court.
People running off to buy a hundred mags (of which 90+ will never get unwrapped) only help the anti-gunners. The panic buying is a distraction to keep our eyes off what the libs will do next.
So instead of buying a dozen mags buy 10 and put the remaining $20 or $30 into the fight to keep our rights.
This is more or less where I am at. I realistically only use 3-5 mags at any given time. I have many. Would more be nice, sure! But the funds are better served elsewhere.

if it passes just quit caring. LE doesn't even have the time or resources to prosecute you for having a 30 round magazine with all the other bubblegum going on here.
The bubblegumty part is new guns/mags. I'm cool with what I currently have, but as technology advances and my itchy-ness prevails I know I'll want new toys. LE can not pursue all day, but that doesn't help my FFL's ability to get cool stuff. Shame what Washington's turning into.

In some ways even more representative of our American values than the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence is often overlooked:

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

I wonder what it would take in this era for enough Americans to exercise this duty. Please note I am not advocating for any sort of uprising, but this part of the Declaration becomes more and more relevant as the years go by!

At the very least, I think we have a duty to start peacefully resisting these laws by not complying.

The bubblegumty part is new guns/mags. I'm cool with what I currently have, but as technology advances and my itchy-ness prevails I know I'll want new toys. LE can not pursue all day, but that doesn't help my FFL's ability to get cool stuff. Shame what Washington's turning into.
So drive to Oregon or Idaho

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top