JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Calm down now, Zeke... :D

pinky.jpeg

I hope this works...

WA Senate Bill to Ban Magazines:
We Must Try and Stop it!

Right now we can still fight for our right to be a free state, and free from the draconian gun laws that plague California, New Jersey, and Colorado which restrict the rights of free citizens, but does absolutely nothing to prevent crime or help public safety.

The anti-gun groups have tried to sweeten the deal, making possession not an issue
(this time) but they are targeting business and future generations in a bid to choke off the right to bear arms with time. Furthermore: the anti-gun left will NEVER STOP, they managed to get this type of law passed in Colorado, and now they're trying to go after "assault weapons" in Colorado as well.

No one is coming to save us.

All the national gun groups are in disarray or under-resourced and unable to assist us directly here in Washington. Some strike me as money grabbing grifters who are very vocal when criticizing each other to compete for your donation money, but are no where to be found when it's time to organize and fight.

It's really just up to regular people like you and I.

Please, take the 5 minutes to register in the House of Representatives Committee hearing and register your position as a WA resident!

If you are a gifted public speaker and want to put in the time to practice a 60 second speech (and to possible retort anti-gun lies) please consider testifying at tomorrow's hearing as well!

Thanks again, and may the Constitution of this great state, this great nation prevail

-Roy

Drag in content​

Drag in content​

Sent by: Weapon Outfitters
Privacy Policy​

FOLLOW US​

Anyone interested in what I am selling here give me a pm, I might be willing to make some great deals to get some extra moolah to buy a sh_itload of mags!

Anyone interested in what I am selling here give me a pm, I might be willing to make some great deals to get some extra moolah to buy a sh_itload of mags!
I don't understand what you are selling. In this thread at least. Unless... your name is not Roy is it?

That's exactly what they're hoping for, Jim. Don't give in ! I too am sick & tired of all this 'gun-grabbing' business but until we get some legislation to make the sponsors of these kinds of bills liable for failed attempts, we just have to keep fighting.:confused:;)
Oh I'm far from done with it, just need constant updates to act.
I can't wait to get out of this progressive utopia.

I'm not even a WA resident anymore and I still write into the dems 😂

I still get emails in my spam folder from senator patty Murray asking for opinions on what's important to you, etc. I make sure to fill those out since they're too stupid to figure out I haven't been a WA resident for nearly a year now. 😂 I'm short and blunt with my replies, but never disrespectful or insulting. I doubt they ever actually read them, but never hurts to try.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top