JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These new unconstitutional laws are so convoluted it's hard to see what can and can't be sold. I have a bunch of Blackhawk safety selectors that I want to sell but don't know if they are ok to sell.

IMG_20240104_161847523_HDR.jpg IMG_20240104_161853683_HDR.jpg

These new unconstitutional laws are so convoluted it's hard to see what can and can't be sold. I have a bunch of Blackhawk safety selectors that I want to sell but don't know if they are ok to sell.

View attachment 1795072 View attachment 1795075
Some places are still selling AR parts here, some are not. You as just selling those I can't see the AG here giving a crap about. Many of the large companies that sell stuff are choosing to error on the side of caution because they are the kind of place the AG could decide to hassle. As an example of what you want to do I looked at E-bay. They have them for sale and did not see anyone saying no to WA, at least not yet. If you are concerned about selling them here you could toss them up there.

Some places are still selling AR parts here, some are not. You as just selling those I can't see the AG here giving a crap about. Many of the large companies that sell stuff are choosing to error on the side of caution because they are the kind of place the AG could decide to hassle. As an example of what you want to do I looked at E-bay. They have them for sale and did not see anyone saying no to WA, at least not yet. If you are concerned about selling them here you could toss them up there.
Want to make sure before posting.. even at 5 bucks each

A good guideline is Brownells. Find the thing and use their "Can we ship this to you" tool.

Obviously not the legal be-all, end-all, but a good guideline from a reputable company who has more resources to throw at this sort of thing.

1704487545840.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads