JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never liked any Glock I've ever shot, but I really liked the g43x! Recoil isn't for a new shooter, but someone who is moderately experienced should have no issue. I found it returned onto target really well.

If/when I return to carrying a striker-fired pistol, it will be the one I carry.
The 43X is definitely my next purchase.

Why have one when you can have two!

IMG_4748.jpeg

Standard. It was a used one. I save myself about 60 bucks. I bought it from northwest armory there in Milwaukie Oregon.
Nice. Hopefully you enjoy it! They are great guns. I don't think you can beat them in regards to a "subcompact" single stack pistol.

Nice. Hopefully you enjoy it! They are great guns. I don't think you can beat them in regards to a "subcompact" single stack pistol.
Well I rented one a while ago at an indoor shooting range. And shot it so much better than I did my M&P Shield. And maybe it's due to the difference in triggers. I just like the trigger reset much better on both the 19 and 43X. I know the Glock triggers are the cream of the crop. I just prefer them. I was a long time M&P guy. But after shooting the 19 and 43X I switched. Today is the first time I've ever had to wait to take the gun home. Also looking for opinions on a Ulticlip IWB holster for my 43X. Thought about the Bravo Concealment OWB and mag pouch.

Last Edited:
Well I rented one a while ago at an indoor shooting range. And shot it so much better than I did my M&P Shield. And maybe it's due to the difference in triggers. I just like the trigger reset much better on both the 19 and 43X. I know the Glock triggers are the cream of the crop. I just prefer them. I was a long time M&P guy. But after shooting the 19 and 43X I switched. Today is the first time I've ever had to wait to take the gun home. Also looking for opinions on a Ulticlip IWB holster for my 43X. Thought about the Bravo Concealment OWB and mag pouch.
Find a IWB holster you like and then just buy an UltiClip and swap it out with the one that comes on the holster you pick out.

As far as holsters go I normally stick with Tenicor or Trex Arms.

I may have an ulticlip you can have actually. I'll have to check. If you want it.
Sure. I greatly appreciate it. I'm a bit on the porky side so I like to wear very loose fitting sweats and stuff so the Ulticlip would be perfect. I first saw them when John Lovell was advertising for the Tier 1 holsters.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top