JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Congrats on the 43X!

Some personal thoughts...

It's snappy ;)...more snappy than my .40 Glock 22. Put that down to it's light weight and small frame.

Very accurate under 25yrds. The last few range visits I practiced at 50yrds..did...OK...but not as good as with the .40.

Perfect size for concealability. I'm also a bit overweight so I've tried a few holster options. I'd say my go to for winter has been the OWB Concealment Express. Warm weather I prefer the AlienGear, and the IWB CYA is for quick trips. I still haven't found the "perfect" holster..if I lost a few pounds that may change.

I kept the mods to a minimum, Ghost trigger connector, Talon Grip, Ext slide release, grip plug and slide plate. I'm pretty used to standard glock sights but have been thinking about some Trijicon HD's.

Self defense ammo is currently Winchester USA Ready Defense 124+P, but only because that's all my LGS had at the time..otherwise I would have got Speer Gold.

Mags..One Shield Arms 15rd, a couple standard 10 rounds and a couple +4 extensions.

g43x.jpg

Congrats on the 43X!

Some personal thoughts...

It's snappy ;)...more snappy than my .40 Glock 22. Put that down to it's light weight and small frame.

Very accurate under 25yrds. The last few range visits I practiced at 50yrds..did...OK...but not as good as with the .40.

Perfect size for concealability. I'm also a bit overweight so I've tried a few holster options. I'd say my go to for winter has been the OWB Concealment Express. Warm weather I prefer the AlienGear, and the IWB CYA is for quick trips. I still haven't found the "perfect" holster..if I lost a few pounds that may change.

I kept the mods to a minimum, Ghost trigger connector, Talon Grip, Ext slide release, grip plug and slide plate. I'm pretty used to standard glock sights but have been thinking about some Trijicon HD's.

Self defense ammo is currently Winchester USA Ready Defense 124+P, but only because that's all my LGS had at the time..otherwise I would have got Speer Gold.

Mags..One Shield Arms 15rd, a couple standard 10 rounds and a couple +4 extensions.

View attachment 1421151
Throw a comp on it and the snappiness goes away.

Throw a comp on it and the snappiness goes away.
Oh man..that would be another rabbit hole. I'd have to start all over again with holsters :eek:. But yeah..that would definitely take care of it..

I dunno, thge whole point of getting the 43x was to keep my ccw size to a minimum..while still using a 9mm cartridge. That's why I din't get the MOS. They're great, a real game changer, but wouldn't fit "me" very well. Same goes with a comp. If I were a skinny guy and could get away with hiding all that crap in an appendix holster..

But..not yet lol.

Edit...also why I haven't put a light on the 43..yet.

Oh man..that would be another rabbit hole. I'd have to start all over again with holsters :eek:. But yeah..that would definitely take care of it..

I dunno, thge whole point of getting the 43x was to keep my ccw size to a minimum..while still using a 9mm cartridge. That's why I din't get the MOS. They're great, a real game changer, but wouldn't fit "me" very well. Same goes with a comp. If I were a skinny guy and could get away with hiding all that crap in an appendix holster..

But..not yet lol.

Edit...also why I haven't put a light on the 43..yet.
That's fair and completely understandable.

I normally carry a G45 or G17 with a Surefire X300 daily so anything smaller than that feels tiny. The comp on the 43X basically puts it at a G48 length.

IMG_2444.jpeg

Well finally went and shot my new 43X really love it. Shot it pretty good inherently low and left being right handed. Definitely need some classes to work through my low and left. Would really like to throw some much better sights on it. Any recommendations! Thank y'all!

Well finally went and shot my new 43X really love it. Shot it pretty good inherently low and left being right handed. Definitely need some classes to work through my low and left. Would really like to throw some much better sights on it. Any recommendations! Thank y'all!
Are you gunna run an optic?

If not my suggestion would be Haley Strategic 13 iron sights.

I had one and lost it to my GF in a bet lol. Nice pistol. So I bought a P365 to replace the G43X. Then (with that whole 114 bs) I decided to get a Glock 30. Ya it's thick and heavy, compared to the G43X but I will be using either the G30 or the P365 IF I wanna go lighter and more compact.
If I have to carry 10+1, I like to carry .45

Early this year I screwed up and lost my CHL (revoked). Once I get it back, I'm gonna carry the above mentioned guns.

For the record, I take full responsibility with regards to getting my CHL revoked.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top