JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a MOS Glock, 48 and a non-MOS Glock 19. I traded those in to get back into the M&P 2.0 compacts. But that being said I have heard and read many many times everyone should own one Glock 19. I think I got hung up on the grip angle deal is why I couldn't shoot a Glock good when it all reality had nothing to do with that it was me because I never put in a lot of trigger time on a Glock.
You're not alone. I am not a fan of the G19 or the G26. I prefer a full-size frame. Although I've been putting time behind the G48 and in all honesty it's probably going to become my EDC shortly. I just gotta decide what dot I want to run on it.

You're not alone. I am not a fan of the G19 or the G26. I prefer a full-size frame. Although I've been putting time behind the G48 and in all honesty it's probably going to become my EDC shortly. I just gotta decide what dot I want to run on it.
I talked with a firearms instructor and told him I've got a 43X but I do not shoot it well. But I shoot M&P's pretty good. I know I've got a lot of flaws. He said don't worry I can fix that. 24 years in the Marines and as a firearms instructor.

I also rented the original Sig p365 with the 10 round mag and found it to be too small. I could not get a full grip and the tip of my thumb extended past the muzzle. I ended up with a Sig p365xl and love it. The grip melts into my hand, the stippling is just right and 3.7" barrel is not snappy. Recently I bought a PSA Micro Dagger which is a Glock 43x clone. It is very snappy due to its shorter and stiffer recoil spring.

Sig vs PSA springs
1709790972448.png

Right now I am looking to trade my original slide for a G48 length compensated slide or hope that one comes in stock https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-dagger-micro-mc-1-complete-slide-assembly-shield-cut-gray.html

I do not recommend the G43x or PSA Micro Dagger without the comp.

As long as we're comparing our EDC choices, I'll state that I own a 43, 48 and P365 among others. Out of those 3, I most often carry the 43, the P365 comes out to play until I remember I don't trust SIG striker guns and the 48 was a mistake to buy. It went to the range once. If I'm going with a gun that long and tall, I'm just gonna grab the 19. I really don't think the 48 is worth having over other models if you're going to pick only one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews