JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a MOS Glock, 48 and a non-MOS Glock 19. I traded those in to get back into the M&P 2.0 compacts. But that being said I have heard and read many many times everyone should own one Glock 19. I think I got hung up on the grip angle deal is why I couldn't shoot a Glock good when it all reality had nothing to do with that it was me because I never put in a lot of trigger time on a Glock.
You're not alone. I am not a fan of the G19 or the G26. I prefer a full-size frame. Although I've been putting time behind the G48 and in all honesty it's probably going to become my EDC shortly. I just gotta decide what dot I want to run on it.

You're not alone. I am not a fan of the G19 or the G26. I prefer a full-size frame. Although I've been putting time behind the G48 and in all honesty it's probably going to become my EDC shortly. I just gotta decide what dot I want to run on it.
I talked with a firearms instructor and told him I've got a 43X but I do not shoot it well. But I shoot M&P's pretty good. I know I've got a lot of flaws. He said don't worry I can fix that. 24 years in the Marines and as a firearms instructor.

I also rented the original Sig p365 with the 10 round mag and found it to be too small. I could not get a full grip and the tip of my thumb extended past the muzzle. I ended up with a Sig p365xl and love it. The grip melts into my hand, the stippling is just right and 3.7" barrel is not snappy. Recently I bought a PSA Micro Dagger which is a Glock 43x clone. It is very snappy due to its shorter and stiffer recoil spring.

Sig vs PSA springs
1709790972448.png

Right now I am looking to trade my original slide for a G48 length compensated slide or hope that one comes in stock https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-dagger-micro-mc-1-complete-slide-assembly-shield-cut-gray.html

I do not recommend the G43x or PSA Micro Dagger without the comp.

As long as we're comparing our EDC choices, I'll state that I own a 43, 48 and P365 among others. Out of those 3, I most often carry the 43, the P365 comes out to play until I remember I don't trust SIG striker guns and the 48 was a mistake to buy. It went to the range once. If I'm going with a gun that long and tall, I'm just gonna grab the 19. I really don't think the 48 is worth having over other models if you're going to pick only one.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews