JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never liked any Glock I've ever shot, but I really liked the g43x! Recoil isn't for a new shooter, but someone who is moderately experienced should have no issue. I found it returned onto target really well.

If/when I return to carrying a striker-fired pistol, it will be the one I carry.
The 43X is definitely my next purchase.

Why have one when you can have two!

IMG_4748.jpeg

Standard. It was a used one. I save myself about 60 bucks. I bought it from northwest armory there in Milwaukie Oregon.
Nice. Hopefully you enjoy it! They are great guns. I don't think you can beat them in regards to a "subcompact" single stack pistol.

Nice. Hopefully you enjoy it! They are great guns. I don't think you can beat them in regards to a "subcompact" single stack pistol.
Well I rented one a while ago at an indoor shooting range. And shot it so much better than I did my M&P Shield. And maybe it's due to the difference in triggers. I just like the trigger reset much better on both the 19 and 43X. I know the Glock triggers are the cream of the crop. I just prefer them. I was a long time M&P guy. But after shooting the 19 and 43X I switched. Today is the first time I've ever had to wait to take the gun home. Also looking for opinions on a Ulticlip IWB holster for my 43X. Thought about the Bravo Concealment OWB and mag pouch.

Last Edited:
Well I rented one a while ago at an indoor shooting range. And shot it so much better than I did my M&P Shield. And maybe it's due to the difference in triggers. I just like the trigger reset much better on both the 19 and 43X. I know the Glock triggers are the cream of the crop. I just prefer them. I was a long time M&P guy. But after shooting the 19 and 43X I switched. Today is the first time I've ever had to wait to take the gun home. Also looking for opinions on a Ulticlip IWB holster for my 43X. Thought about the Bravo Concealment OWB and mag pouch.
Find a IWB holster you like and then just buy an UltiClip and swap it out with the one that comes on the holster you pick out.

As far as holsters go I normally stick with Tenicor or Trex Arms.

I may have an ulticlip you can have actually. I'll have to check. If you want it.
Sure. I greatly appreciate it. I'm a bit on the porky side so I like to wear very loose fitting sweats and stuff so the Ulticlip would be perfect. I first saw them when John Lovell was advertising for the Tier 1 holsters.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top