JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking at getting a Glock 43X since the great state of Oregon my pass a high cap mag ban. And you would have to have 10rd mags only. I do have my beloved Gen 5 19i would keep it as a house gun. Would like to hear from other 43X folks how they like the 43X. I rented and shot I really liked it. Thanks in advance for an and all opinions and comments.

Hey, I bought the 43x and my daily carry and it was almost an instant regret. I feel like it's too snappy for my taste and I'm not as consistent with it as my other daily (Glock 45 MOS).

My wife has a Hellcat RDP and it feels way better

if your buying if because of the pending mag ban, note any glock mag that can be extended falls under the ban.

S&W 39,439,639 ,9rds plus one in the chamber
or a revolver,
most modern polymer firearms can have the floor plate removed and an extension added thus making it illegal under BM114.

I thought it was a good size for the capacity with the shield arms. Obviously 43x mags aren't interchangeable like 17, 45, 19, 26. Ultimately i got rid of mine but only because I like to have a bunch of mags for my guns. Wasn't willing to do that for the 43x. I figured how much more am I really gaining on the 43x vs the 26.

All biases aside, 43x felt comfortable to handle. Slimmer for conceal. For what you want it for, I'd recommend.

I bought a 43X MOS, swapped the trigger out and it's a tack driver. Dear wife tried it, loved it and I had to buy another with another swapped out trigger.
It's a great CCW gun and with a red dot and better trigger it's very easy to be quick and accurate with it.

Get it. Great gun. Tons of aftermarket parts and magazines available for it. It's easy to carry and forget about. Easy to shoot. The manual of arms is the same as the Glock 19 so its easy to learn.

if your buying if because of the pending mag ban, note any glock mag that can be extended falls under the ban.
Is that right? If true, then the law is even more ridiculous than I thought. The Glock 43x and Glock 48 come with factory 10 round magazines. So, because it is "possible" to convert them to hold more than 10 rounds, they are illegal under the new law? Granted, if one were to convert a magazine in violation of the law, I guess that would be a criminal act under the new law, but to ban based on "possibility" is outrageous. What next? Arrest of all post pubescent males because they are possibly capable of rape? ( I should't have said that, don't want to give the current tyrannical government any more brilliant ideas to keep people "safe".)

Have you looked at the G48?

The 43x uses the 43 slide on the 48 grip module. Personally I don't see the point. Folks say the shorter slide is more "concealable" but is it really? For me it's always been the grip size that mattered for concealabity as the slide is buried in the holster, usually inside the waistband.

The longer slide balances better, has a longer sight radius, will be slightly less snappy and will give slightly better velocity.

But even then, it's still a Glock. I'm not a Glock hater, I've carried and owned Glocks since 1986. But by the time you swap out the trigger and sights and get a decent mag catch (and possibly a better slide stop) you are way over the price of something like a Sig P365 series gun which comes with awesome sights and a good trigger right out of the box.

Just food for.thought.

Regarding magazines, if 114 stands you can count on all the.major manufacturers coming out with compliant 10-round magazines in short order.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top