JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
in these days of ammo shortages i look for ammo everywhere. pawnshops are the worst price gougers. i always go through walmart to see what they have. i have found 22lr. 30 30 & 222 ammo there over the last year. 22 was a little overpriced 30 30 under $20. 222 $25 i had to go back the next day for 222 & 30 30 because of 1 box per day limit. they once had 8-10 boxes 350 legend i asked the counter guy if they had a rifle in that caliber, yes they did. i thought about buying the rifle. but i already have a 357 max carbine so passed. i don't care about walmart politics i care about price. being retired on fixed income i have too much time and too little money. i hit the local gun stores/ pawnshops about 2 times a week just to see whats available.

In the for what its worth I was at the Wally out in the East part of Pierce the other day and of course did a double take when I saw guns and ammo. Had a lot of Fed. Auto match .22 on the shelf. Tried to see price and could not make it out. Looked around for a few seconds and of course could see no employee's. So just grabbed what I came in for and headed out. If someone out there is is need of the ammo and willing to maybe wait a good while its there and I did not see any sign out limit. There is probably only one employee in the entire place allowed to get it out though so may be a bit of work to buy it. Guessing that was the reason it was there.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews