JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
in these days of ammo shortages i look for ammo everywhere. pawnshops are the worst price gougers. i always go through walmart to see what they have. i have found 22lr. 30 30 & 222 ammo there over the last year. 22 was a little overpriced 30 30 under $20. 222 $25 i had to go back the next day for 222 & 30 30 because of 1 box per day limit. they once had 8-10 boxes 350 legend i asked the counter guy if they had a rifle in that caliber, yes they did. i thought about buying the rifle. but i already have a 357 max carbine so passed. i don't care about walmart politics i care about price. being retired on fixed income i have too much time and too little money. i hit the local gun stores/ pawnshops about 2 times a week just to see whats available.

In the for what its worth I was at the Wally out in the East part of Pierce the other day and of course did a double take when I saw guns and ammo. Had a lot of Fed. Auto match .22 on the shelf. Tried to see price and could not make it out. Looked around for a few seconds and of course could see no employee's. So just grabbed what I came in for and headed out. If someone out there is is need of the ammo and willing to maybe wait a good while its there and I did not see any sign out limit. There is probably only one employee in the entire place allowed to get it out though so may be a bit of work to buy it. Guessing that was the reason it was there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top