JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you remember how far back in the que?

I was placed at 20,000+/- Feb 18th. So im guessing I still got at least a few weeks possibly.
From what I was told the numbers in the que ahead of you or me doesn't matter in that the que has been hovering around 20,000 for quite some time. Now they are going by date, first in, first out. I was a 2nd of Feb but after they got past the Christmas rush the que has started to move faster. I'd guess you'll get yours in the next week or so.

I know from the Rickreall show this last weekend that your NAME has a lot to do with the approval.
We had a customer with the last name in which there are only 20 in the U.S.
So yes, he was an instant approval.
I'm thinking of changing mine to;
Hubert Blaine Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff Sr.

And with that I will never have to wait again!
Meanwhile at OSP.

From what I was told the numbers in the que ahead of you or me doesn't matter in that the que has been hovering around 20,000 for quite some time. Now they are going by date, first in, first out. I was a 2nd of Feb but after they got past the Christmas rush the que has started to move faster. I'd guess you'll get yours in the next week or so.
Thank you

A guess, but I'd say there aren't more than 5 people in this country with my last name. And when I try to spell it to people they either misspell, or pause and stare at the paper for a bit, before they misspell what I just said.

A guess, but I'd say there aren't more than 5 people in this country with my last name. And when I try to spell it to people they either misspell, or pause and stare at the paper for a bit, before they misspell what I just said.
Since my mom died and my daughter got married there are now three people in this country with my last name.

I went by there yesterday. They told me I had just been approved that morning but they hadn't called me because they still had to call in for a re-check since it's been over 30 days. He said it will probably be another couple days.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top