JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
only go to ffl's that support the 3day release...anyone else that thinks otherwise think they are above the law and are ignorant...don't support those types of people. they is many ffl's that are smart and understand the plainly written out law. only support them please.

A little Ruger carbine. I've been conflicted about even getting it, have been tempted to just get a refund instead. We're looking at more unexpected medical bills this year, so it just seems irresponsible to buy something like this that I really don't need.

On the other hand, it won't break the bank, and I did wait all this time anyhow, so I guess I'll go ahead and pick it up. I've never been this un-excited about a new gun. This is going to be the last one for the foreseeable future. I know I've said that before, but I'm really feeling it this time.

only go to ffl's that support the 3day release...anyone else that thinks otherwise think they are above the law and are ignorant...don't support those types of people. they is many ffl's that are smart and understand the plainly written out law. only support them please.
If I would've known my chl wouldnt get me instant approval I would have went to a ffl releasing guns after 3 days.

I had half a mind to tell them to just give me my money back when I was put in a 20k que but I must've still been in a state of shock as I left the store.

A little Ruger carbine. I've been conflicted about even getting it, have been tempted to just get a refund instead. We're looking at more unexpected medical bills this year, so it just seems irresponsible to buy something like this that I really don't need.

On the other hand, it won't break the bank, and I did wait all this time anyhow, so I guess I'll go ahead and pick it up. I've never been this un-excited about a new gun. This is going to be the last one for the foreseeable future. I know I've said that before, but I'm really feeling it this time.
I get the un-excited part, after this last one for me with the wait I look at the classifieds and don't see anything worth the hassle right now. It's really put the damper on the "just one more" idea I have.

I went by there yesterday. They told me I had just been approved that morning but they hadn't called me because they still had to call in for a re-check since it's been over 30 days. He said it will probably be another couple days.
I was in our Bimart three weeks or so ago and heard the speaker phone at the gun counter playing hold music. Then a voice came on and said "You are 57 in the que". At the time no one was around. While I looked around the voice came on about every 30 sec. It went to 54 while I was there looking at stuff for about 10 minutes. Musta been someone in you position. Over 30 days.

Just called Cascade farm and outdoor to see where I stand on bgc. Apparently the osp or whomever are only up to Jan 17th...

Which doesn't make a whole lot of sense. You'd think it'd take 1 minute tops to type in a name and see that someone has or hasn't had any infractions. They must be working with that new math.

Got another instant yesterday. That's 10 instants in a row during this 114 nonsense. I think I'm done buying before my luck runs out.

How the bubblegum did you do that?
As of last Tuesday, l had about 20,000 in front of me...
I was told by my FFL that OSP is moving at half speed or slower.

I have to stop thinking about it... blood pressure and all that
I have yet to wait longer than 10 minutes to clear.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top