JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man, I have a pistol I want to sell, so I can buy a different one from a member here... seems like it could be a serious hassle, though, with the distances involved and having to make two trips for each sale/purchase. No end in sight to the long waits, either. Need to get more pro gun people in office, so we can fix these stupid laws.
Yep I pulled my for sale/trade add because I didn't want to deal with the travel, wait times or out of state shipping offers. I rearranged the guns in the safe and see that I have room after all for "just one more"

I don't take pleasure in anyone buying a firearm having to wait- judging by the comments it's a very bad time to buy a firearm in Oregon- but clearly people want firearms for obvious reasons. It's worse in Kommiefornia (I know most of you don't care)- a 10 to 14 day wait is common here. After a while you get used to it. I buy my parts during the wait, and by the time they get here I'm ready to pick up my lower(s). But like all panic buying, this too will pass. After November, when all the firearms panic buyers realize they're not gonna need to use their guns for self -defense, demand will drop off and the OSP will be able to finish your backgrouind check in 30 mins. or so. Back to normal and instant gratification. But $h!t happens- yeah, you don't have to like it, but most here have plenty of guns and having to wait for one more isn't gonna kill you. Happy shooting.

Geno

I got a call today at 11:30am that I cleared my BGC. Started on 7-13-20 at 2pm.

I was 4841 and it took six days, so they are clearing roughly 800 BGC a day right now. Not too bad.

I was very annoyed at the delay, but I have it in my hands finally.

Gettin real tired of hearing about all you Instant approvals while I sit here alone. Well besides my old guns all I can think about is my rifle all cold and alone sitting in that shady pawn shop.

Mine used to be instant always, but then the panic came. The only other thing that's changed is that I became a stamp collector in the meanwhile. I would have imagined that would speed things up if anything, but maybe not.

So call the gun shop this morning to see if my lower would be ready for me on Thursday. They said no actually there was an issue with your ID you're going to have to come back and fill out the paperwork and start over. Bubble gummmmmmmm!!!!!! Bubble gummmmmm!!!!!!!!! Never had an I'd issue! I freshly renewed!!!!!

The line has been shrinking steadily, but I am seeing more delays being handed out. Currently there are 2,535 poor souls waiting for their reconing, which is roughly half the high water mark. Did most people give up on purchasing/trading hoping this to blow over?

It's so irrateing
The line has been shrinking steadily, but I am seeing more delays being handed out. Currently there are 2,535 poor souls waiting for their reconing, which is roughly half the high water mark. Did most people give up on purchasing/trading hoping this to blow over?
@LuckySG have you had any Id issues with proper and valid IDs

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads