JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes for mine to come back, even now.
I called the OSP and asked why. They answered that it depends on your last name
if it is unusual and there is only a few then it only takes a minute or so to go through.
If you have a common name IE: Smith it can take days.
Always use your SS number and things go faster.

I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes for mine to come back, even now.
I called the OSP and asked why. They answered that it depends on your last name
if it is unusual and there is only a few then it only takes a minute or so to go through.
If you have a common name IE: Smith it can take days.
Always use your SS number and things go faster.
Which is wierd because I have a wierd last name and I always get instant but now I have to wait again and have I'd problems all the sudden??

Which is wierd because I have a wierd last name and I always get instant but now I have to wait again and have I'd problems all the sudden??
It could have been input with an error, like your SNN starts with 541 but was entered as 514. I always prefer to not own paper with somebody's PPI on it. I don't see it helping and they never ask for it with a trace request.

It could have been input with an error, like your SNN starts with 541 but was entered as 514. I always prefer to not own paper with somebody's PPI on it. I don't see it helping and they never ask for it with a trace request.
I belive it was a mistake. But this FFL is not gonna admit anyway I can passively ask them to see the paper work they filled out?

I don't know why there are such long delays when most dealers have hardly anything to sell.

I was talking to the FFL near me and said the same thing. He told me that it's not that they aren't getting any more guns, they are just selling the moment they get them in. About the only thing they can't get rid of is the case with Taurus' :D

I belive they got my I'd number incorrect
That is on the display screen, easy to verify. Why is it so hard for some people to admit error? I don't have the hard drive capacity to remember who I might have not been shooting straight with, I guess my expectation is mental relaxation comes from being honest even when the place is swamped.

That is on the display screen, easy to verify. Why is it so hard for some people to admit error? I don't have the hard drive capacity to remember who I might have not been shooting straight with, I guess my expectation is mental relaxation comes from being honest even when the place is swamped.
And I appreciate you for that I've heard nothing but good things about you! it's just upsetting because now I'm about $40 into something that cost me a hundred bucks and I think it's the right thing to do for them to pay the $10 if they messed up but then again I'm also not trying to be too harsh because I understand it's got to be crazy!

I bought a rifle yesterday from another member here. After filling out the paperwork, about 10 minutes later; I was told I was # 2500 on the list and it would be 2-4 days to get to the front of the line... Bolt action varmint rifle... Why can concealed licence holders walk around with a pistol on them(out of sight) but not be verified in minutes through said licence? It would seem that if someone did something to have their concealed licence revoked, it would come up instantly...All of this bubblegum makes my head hurt

I bought a rifle yesterday from another member here. After filling out the paperwork, about 10 minutes later; I was told I was # 2500 on the list and it would be 2-4 days to get to the front of the line... Bolt action varmint rifle... Why can concealed licence holders walk around with a pistol on them(out of sight) but not be verified in minutes through said licence? It would seem that if someone did something to have their concealed licence revoked, it would come up instantly...All of this bubblegum makes my head hurt
Its Oregon. Why would you expect any better?

Bought a. Sig Rattler 5.56 pistol yesterday at NW Armory Tigard and BGC cleared before payment processed. Uncommon name, CHL holder, Vet w prior security clearance, used my SSN. Was again a super fast transaction except had to wait 30 minutes to get inside as they limit it to 4 customers at a time.

Ive moved up to #1309 yesterday afternoon. Best guess from dealer was probably going to be Friday.
I'm waiting on powder too. Not the end of the word. I'll be developing a custom load for this and shopping online powder was difficult to find. Wasnt able to find my first or second choice. Hopefully 3rd choice in powder will yield good results. If the online store wasn't sold out they had like a 2-3week delay on shipping. I was able to make a few orders through PowderValley. In stock, good prices, no delays.

The one dealer I've been using has just been running my driver's license # I think. Never asked for my SS#. Maybe I should just hand over my CHL next time instead of my driver's license.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top