JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

We need 30 people for this event. Will you be there?

• Total voters
I'll bring another propane burner for the percolators, 2 dozen donuts, I have a small camp propane BBQ- maybe only good for like 6 hamburgers. I'll bring it just in case. Is it weird I already packed the rig and ready to go. Been throwing clays all day in the new auto thrower to get it dialed in. Ready lol

image.jpeg

Update on the total count for this event as of Fri 2-26 at 6 am...

A total of 27 Yes's. That's from NWFA poll above and 2 Facebook events. Factor in family members and that puts us about 37. Then there are some who will come but didn't vote. We made our goal of 30!

Check the original post #1 for the map link and any other details you need to know.

Check the weather forecast Fri eve to help with clothes to bring.

If you can provide and of the last things on the list, let me know today. I will bring my BBQ unit but it's not a large one (medium). Would be best to have 2 medium sized units.

Thank you all! Get ready for good times with good people!

Bill

Shout out to contributing vendors...

Safeway Washougal and Orchards, WinCo Orchards NE 117th Ave. Buns from SW WA Civil Defense Group. Potato Salad from NWFA member @Wifey , @Mikej , & Cogs.

40 Cheese Burgers with lettuce, tomato, relish and all the fixins. 52 Hot dogs and Potato Salad.

Thank you all!!!
2-27-16 BBQ Food.jpg

Just finished packing the Van. (Cept for the guns n ammo)

I'll try and get up there as early as I can so I can probably help with some of the setup or whatever needs doing.

@KeepnitReel, do you have a pair of jumper cables your bringing?

I'll bring a couple dozen donuts but I don't have any of the other gear on the list to help out.

A few extra things I am bringing for my comfort and suggest other's consider what they may like:

Folding chair
Umbrella or Canopy
Tarps
Boots
2 coats - to rotate
Or
Rain gear
5 gal bucket (easier to carry around then bags and can be emptied as needed)
Gloves
Rake
Shovel

Ear protection
Eye protection
Clays
Shot shells
Guns n ammo
Reactive targets
Paper targets
Wood backstops
Stapler n staples
Lots of excuses why I can't hit the broad side of a barn;)

If I'm forgetting anything or someone doesn't have something say so, I may have an extra I can bring.

I'll try and get up there as early as I can so I can probably help with some of the setup or whatever needs doing.

I'll bring a couple dozen donuts but I don't have any of the other gear on the list to help out.

A few extra things I am bringing for my comfort and suggest other's consider what they may like:

Folding chair
Umbrella or Canopy
Tarps
Boots
2 coats - to rotate
Or
Rain gear
Gloves
Rake
Shovel

Ear protection
Eye protection
Clays
Shot shells
Guns n ammo
Reactive targets
Paper targets
Wood backstops
Stapler n staples

If I'm forgetting anything or someone doesn't have something say so, I may have an extra I can bring.
I might want to borrow some of those excuses. Chris (part of SW WA CDG) will likely have jumper cables.

Ya I got jumper cables. Good to go

Folding chair
Umbrella or Canopy
Tarps
Boots
2 coats - to rotate
Or
Rain gear
Gloves
Rake
Shovel

Ear protection
Eye protection
Clays
Shot shells
Guns n ammo
Reactive targets
Paper targets
Wood backstops
Stapler n staples

I bought out the stock at sportsman warehouse in Vancouver of white flyers Lol. They had the cheap ones there but didn't say biodegradable on the package and the guy there says the white flyers are the thickest available.

I got the thrower spring turned all the way up, launching really good !!!!

I think I saw where you will have a thrower? I'll run down and see about some clays. Just picked up a new 12G so I'm going to have to run it through the paces.

I bought out the stock at sportsman warehouse in Vancouver of white flyers Lol. They had the cheap ones there but didn't say biodegradable on the package and the guy there says the white flyers are the thickest available.

I got the thrower spring turned all the way up, launching really good !!!!
Hmmm..... Then maybe I'll run back to Wally World. That is where I was going to check since it's only a few blocks away.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top