JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

We need 30 people for this event. Will you be there?

• Total voters
I've shot in the outdoors, maybe three times in the last three years.
I go because I can use the exercise.
I go because I get to meet some of the folks I've been reading.
I go because, by myself, I make hardly any difference, but with many others it's amazing how much the scene changes in very little time.

Soooo, I have been busy preparing for this event, breakin a sweat (in Feb!!!) and all that.
I put together a few fishing packets for the raffle, does anyone love to bobber fish for KINGS as much as I do?:s0139::s0139::s0139:

And still slavin away here with my eyes watering (mouth too).... see the pic & it might splain it all...;)

IMGP0212.JPG 20160224_102502.jpg

Other incentive prizes come from...
Sporting Systems
408 W 9th St
Vancouver, Washington

(360) 977-3808​
Gun cleaning kit, AR15 Matt, Hats
2-27-16 Prizes Sporting Systems.jpg

THANK YOU!!!
Sporting Systems smaller.jpg

GunRightsCoalition and I extended a special invitation to Representative Lynda Wilson along with a few others as an opportunity to both help out and to have a chance to meet with some of us from the community. She just sent me, GRC, a message and regrets that she will be unable to attend due to another commitment Saturday morning but asked that I extend to everyone her wishes that she could attend and regrets for not being able to. If her schedule changes though she will let me know.

Another invitation went out to Rep Liz Pike. Her staff replied with a 'Maybe'. Both she and Lynda are in session in Olympia and if they get out early enough they might be able to make it. Hard to say yet.

The third invitation went to Clark County Sheriff Chuck Atkins. I expect to hear back tomorrow if he and/or his staff will be able to attend.

At least it's good to know they are aware of our presents on public land and we are helping with the concerns out there.

Cogs & GunRightsCoalition

Rep. Wilson is pretty good about supporting events related to RKBA. I actually originally met her at an open carry rally about 4 years back. This picture was at a BBQ we threw last summer for our local recruiters while we were out standing guard for them. To be there for this she drove from eastern Washington where she had a meeting in the morning, attended an event in Troutdale related to her daughter getting married, and then came straight to the BBQ without even stopping at home first.

IMG_0443.JPG

Last Edited:
I'm down for any fishing ......... Looking forward to meeting you guys this weekend.

Soooo, I have been busy preparing for this event, breakin a sweat (in Feb!!!) and all that.
I put together a few fishing packets for the raffle, does anyone love to bobber fish for KINGS as much as I do?:s0139::s0139::s0139:

And still slavin away here with my eyes watering (mouth too).... see the pic & it might splain it all...;)

View attachment 279805 View attachment 279807

Nice. Sarcasm is my middle name. All in fun.
I know which is why I did not make a big thing of it. This Honda actually was my first street bike many years ago. When I owned it the tank was black and it had different mirrors on it and perhaps a few other parts. The insurance company had totaled it out after I hit a deer at 60 on the highway and let me keep it for 100 bucks. I swapped it for a .357 magnum and this was taken after the new owner got it back on the road.

Motorcycle.jpg

I am new here but I definitely looking forward for Saturday and lend a hand and meet some of you that will make it to the BBQ. I got a lot of coffee that I can donate. And there anything else needed?

Also, are target stands going to be available for use or will I need to build my own?

Last Edited:
I am new here but I definitely looking forward for Saturday and lend a hand and meet some of you that will make it to the BBQ. I got a lot of coffee that I can donate. And there anything else needed?

Also, are target stands going to be available for use or will I need to build my own?
I would bring something for target stands. Over on Facebook I listed it as one of the things to remember along with targets, hearing and eye protection, ammo, tools to adjust sights if sighting something in, maybe a small table and bench rest, etc.
Oh, spotting scopes are handy too for seeing the targets when the range is still hot.

Wifey arranged for the day off Saturday, so add one more!

She figures she had to go as she won the big Sportsman's Warehouse gift certificate last year and bought a pair of "Girls With Guns" hiking boots. So...Mama needs a new pair of shoes!

Another prize for the raffle!!!
Sportsman's Warehouse
Orchards
Vancouver, Washington
A Triple pack Self Healing Targets (+ Free $10 certificates $10 off purchase of $50 or more)

2-27-16 Prizes Sportsman's W.jpg

Thank you!
sportsmans-warehouse-mainlogo.png

Look over the list below and let me know what you can bring...

We NEED;

• Another Propane Coffee maker. I only have one and it is slow to brew! We'll have 3 stoves.
  • Cookies or Snack bars.
  • A Propane Barbecue unit.
  • Parking assistant (direct traffic to available spaces).
  • Ear plugs (for those who forgot)
(The list is getting smaller!!!) :)

If you would help with the We NEED section, please post here.

Cogs

I got a call back from Sheriff Chuck Atkins office today. Sorry to say he won't be able to make it, however, they sent an email out to all his staff informing about our clean up. I think it's good for them to know who we are, what we're doing and that the gun community cares.

Cogs

I would bring something for target stands. Over on Facebook I listed it as one of the things to remember along with targets, hearing and eye protection, ammo, tools to adjust sights if sighting something in, maybe a small table and bench rest, etc.
Oh, spotting scopes are handy too for seeing the targets when the range is still hot.
Sounds good thanks!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top