JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

We need 30 people for this event. Will you be there?

• Total voters
Well, I was sure glad to see some new members getting up there to help out! And thanks to the folks that aren't on NWFA that heard about this on Facebook and came out. Outstanding that these folks came out in that mess to lend a hand. I would hope that @lambene, @Vorpalis @Bello425, along with some that I forgot or didn't get their monikers, will continue to read/participate in the forum. And I believe it was new member @USNJefe who I asked to help put couple of REALLY heavy bags up in the truck and he jumped right on it, very nice young man and lady friend.

Also a real treat for me to meet some regulars, @Caveman Jim, @Joe13 , @GunRightsCoalition, (Thank you for letting me shoot your .300BLK!) @KeepnitReel, @PlayboyPenguin. I know there's some others I'm forgetting. Thanks for the Smoked Kokes Jim. I'm a beer drinker so they're a good happy hour snack.

And then there some serious KUDO'S for @Cogs, he put in a ton of time and effort to bring all this together. And I though Cogs son was really nice, and a good shot too. Thanks to the folks that brought the huge barbeque and got burgers/dogs going just before I was going to leave. Wifey and I were wet and cold after we ran out of bags and stopped working, warm drive home sounded better than anything else at that point.

A bit after eating the rains stopped, the sun tried to come out and the shooting commenced! I was glad we decided to hang on. And shooting with a group like this, that's so safe and pays attention is really fun. I get up to the mountains to shoot so seldom that I was going to be real disappointed if I didn't get to shoot my new rifle. So I did get to shoot and went home quite satisfied with the day. It's so different shooting in the wide outdoors, don't need to double-up on muffs and plugs like at the indoor range. Now I'm looking forward to the Tillamook clean-up, and I sure hope we can get a "Drier" day for it.

Thank you all!
Thanks for the mention! And will gladly do it again in future events.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top