JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For 60 years, we had Lonewolf serial killers. Now you never hear about serial killers. You hear about spree killers. This is the same pathology expressed differently. These are all individual acts. There is no conspiracy. There's never a conspiracy because people are too stupid to keep quiet.

Wish this was clear and concluded.
Would allow for some survivor healing.
Media we see, hear, read is managed, manipulated.
What is the possibility I would smack dab in the middle of or nearby such horror?
Can't answer.
Scout training (54 years ago) "be prepared"
Carry up-to-date IFAK (first aid kit)
Carry (concealed) G27, pepper gel, knife, toe nail clippers, band-aids
As best as able, maintain situational awareness.
Pray for this land

The videos make logical sense. We all know the more unrest and infighting there is the more Soros pockets get lined because he has such extensive holdings.

Until we, the American people, smarten up and become critical thinkers, and stop letting MSM lead us around by our collective nose, we will continue to be played by those who so desire to be our task masters.

Someone warning you to be careful about source information, and you criticize their critical thinking is precisely ad hominem. Regardless of whether or not I "feel" it is.
The assumption on your part is an evaluation of the video was part of the previous responses and the assumption on my part was just the opposite. So who is the better mind reader between the two of us? Sounds like you are.

Another wave of BS and people I respect buy it. Very sad.
I did not create the video. I posted them because they are interesting. Even Fox News is starting to ask these questions. Be that as it may, what part did you disagree with...the accoustical analysis, the eye witness accounts? I don't wear tinfoil, but I do have an open mind and love any challenge to my beilefs or comments.

they are interesting
agree
the paradox is the increasing disparity between 'official' vs 'unofficial' sources;

The disinclination to accept 'official' explanations is reinforced as much by previous/prior/unrelated reports that eventually proved to be outright wrong, whatever the reason, as by individual tendency to accept any other potential reason than those 'official sources'.

Ever popular is the 'false flag' 'Black Swan' etc etc advocates of a bewildering variety of explanations regardless of holes in even those assembled versions of various events.

Similar to arguments about political opinions degenerating into non-productive disagreements as likely to be settled as fisticuffs between blithering drunks, there comes a point where dialog withers and discussion fails to carry either side.

The mistake I believe, is not whether to discuss or present these 'lone wolf' events, but to waste time insulting others not of our own persuasion.

Aren't those a type of grits from the South? ;)
I think it's when you're asking for another helping of grits.

3946DBD6-01D7-431E-948A-44504B722139.jpeg

Stomper: If you weren't around and/or serving in the military during the period, don't use Buffalo Springfield, or the media of the day, as an example of the events of the day. You would be wrong.

Some of us were there.

Oh, case closed. Excellent work!

...whoever those folk are...that I should a) clicky mc click click, then b) give a crap what they say.

Didn't click but it must be closed because some cud-chewer posted something on utoob? check
This is the second "I aint gonna click" post making assumptions. Why assume if you didn't click? The title is sarcastic...as in THE FEDS WANT US TO MOVE ALONG...case closed...nothing to see here citizen.

Apparently it has worked...

This is the second "I aint gonna click" post making assumptions. Why assume if you didn't click? The title is sarcastic...as in THE FEDS WANT US TO MOVE ALONG...case closed...nothing to see here citizen.

Apparently it has worked...
Case closed. Good talk.

Interesting.

I missed it in the first video, but was that taxi recording from the Mandalay Bay? If so, I wonder if the second grouping of shots is from the shooting through the door and down the hall as I suspect that could dampen the sound considerably. Though that would also appear to conflict with current accepted timeline.

Personally, I'm not sure what to think about all this. There's simply not enough information to draw clear conclusions. Too many questions remain, not the least of which is why the investigation is so clumsy, tight-lipped and not offering much solid information that stays the same.

At the very least there should be some video of someone doing something nefarious in Mandalay Bay hallways and/or elevators. When it comes to surveillance, Las Vegas never says no. I realize the slogan is "Whatever Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas," but I would hope that's not true in this case because we have a right to know the truth.

My thoughts on the first video:

1) The airplane he shows the data on IS NOT a jet, it's a piston engine airplane. It says it right there, reciprocating (jet engines don't reciprocate) 300hp (jet engine output is measured in force [pounds] not power [horsepower]). Hell, you don't even need to know that, just research (like he tells you to do) the model (Cirrus Designs SR20) and you'll see that it's a 4 seat piston.

2) The audio could be explained by the gun sticking out of the window for the first burst, and then being fired from deeper inside the room for the later one. Not saying that's the case, but, Occam's Razor...

I'm going to make a statement:

The Titanic was sunk by aliens.

There, now everyone is obligated to disprove it, otherwise it's true.

I didn't watch the videos. Speculation presented as fact turns me off. We need facts, not surmises, or likelihoods, or could-be's. There's way more going on in this case than we'll apparently ever know. None of it makes sense. There's no motive for this. People don't do things with no motive. That's what sticks in my craw right now.

But people these days desperately want a comfortable answer to these things. They beg for a government approved, sanitized answer so they can go back to watching Monday Night Football and quit worrying about it. When one is provided, no matter how sketchy, they accept it and defend it religiously. The other side of that coin is folks who are looking for confirmation of their worst fears about the government-media complex. They too accept and defend the sketchiest explanations. We all want explanations of these events. Some of us, the majority of us, want to accept some version of events that lets us go back to normalcy, even if that normalcy is a corrupt government and a world-wide conspiracy. Me, I'm still waiting for some basic facts.

Stomper: If you weren't around and/or serving in the military during the period, don't use Buffalo Springfield, or the media of the day, as an example of the events of the day. You would be wrong.

Some of us were there.

While I understand your emotion and you have your opinion, consider the following and although it's a VARIATION of a theme, JUST maybe you'll see some parallels... there's nothing new under the sun.

-Domestic social fabric being shredded, pitting citizen against citizen. "Left vs Right"... check

-Seemingly endless war and the military industrial complex feeding the rich while it buries the "poor"... check.

-The "sexual revolution"... check.

-Civil rights, and "race wars"... check.

-An ever increasingly powerful authoritarian government... check.

-Nation Building abroad... check.

-Domestic terrorist groups causing mayhem... check.

-Killing "godliness" from the National consciousness... check.

Naw, I'm not too far off the mark... if at all. I'm however sincerely sorry if I offended you, but it is what it is.

Peace unto you, Captain O

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top