JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the snarky coments.

Anyone want to discount what was presented, or do you prefer to simply follow the exact same mental process as those who believe CNN etc are truthful and anyone disagreeing is a wacko.

Well be sure the media is misleading. I stopped asking why a long time ago. In 1990 I was in Gulf War 1. I got their in Aug and left in April. For what ever reason they vastly reported an inaccurate number of Americans at the base I just days before left. Also they misrepresented bombings (air strikes) like the local people being bombed didn't know they were being bombed. Things like this aren't accidents or just bad reporting. They are painting a picture. My guess is to make Americans at home feel one way or the other. Sleep well, the 6th branch of the military (CNN) is watching out for you.

These videos actually make total sense...

It is written: The root of ALL evil is the LOVE OF money.

To these insanely wealthy "elietes" we are a "resource", a "commodity". We're seen as "objects", "property" to be done with and exploited as they see fit. To them we are no different from a "herd of livestock", we're walking "meat sacks". They realize that we're very dangerous "livestock" so they distract us with our own greed, entertainment, shiney possessions, subterfuge, spectacles, and flesh.

To them we exist SOLELY to fulfill their ambitions, their desires, and their insatiable lusts.

Someday the plug is gonna get pulled on all of this mess, and when the curtain gets pulled back so everyone can see... they'll be shocked at just how small those responsible actually are.

o_O

Watched both videos.

If George Soros did a put on vegas stocks and MGM CEO Sell
Millions of stock and rebuy, this would be public record and would seem more than a coincidence.

John had a parrot which spoke five words. One raucous party in the 70's someone screamed "Look out!".
Now stuck in his craw, he never spoke another word except "look out!" nearly all day long he would regurgitate the phrase till covered at night. This admonition offered from the parrot is not by any stretch of the imagination "critical thinking". Nonetheless, I know of many people who regularly parrot others with similar lack of critical thinking. When a standard retort, Be it an admonition or not, generally well known by most, is offered up without a substratum minimum attempt to refute the comment or article, "Snarky" would be an appropriate comment in my opine.
I did not nor will not click on the video's so they may or may not be of value. Nevertheless, I have found many things of value on the internet that coincide with my own experiences enabling me to positively tell fact from fiction as I view things.
For sure, the comment to disregard them as a source to be considered without opposition comments on the content, is censorship, is chatterbox worthless, is condescending and a waste of our time.
I'm good with Snarky.;)

I continue to withhold judgement as I'm not yet convinced which story line makes the most sense. I'll check out the videos for curiosity's sake. Honestly, I'm not sure we'll ever get beyond speculation on this one. May be that we'll be left to nothing but theories and guesses. At this point, even if the 'officials' release all the information they have, there will be a group of folks that wouldn't believe it, just because some folks will never trust the authorities.

Honestly, if you had a smoking gun and could tie it directly to folks in the government, whether it were the DNC, RNC, FBI, CIA, Hillary, Trump, Obama, Bloomberg, it wouldn't matter. People and groups like that are above the law. They will never pay for what they've done, at least not in this life. If you caught them red handed, they would find a lackey or two to pin it on, deny all knowledge of the event and use their considerable power, wealth and influence to quiet down anyone that could lead to their conviction. That's why no one of any importance will be punished for the Russia Dossier, why Bill Clinton got off with only a slap on the wrist, why people like Eric Holder and others flaunt the law and get off with only a little negative press.

But, as corrupt as the elite and the government are, I believe that evil itself trumps even them. Evil is found in many places with many faces. Is Vegas a conspiracy, one meant to advance some nefarious plot? Or was it just some lone face of evil doing what evil does, destroy anything it hates?

Ultimately I believe there is only one solution for evil and that there is one ultimate justice for those that do evil. I find some comfort in knowing that even the worst of the worst can't escape forever.

I still don't know, but remain open to hearing what others think about it.

Last Edited:
I still don't know, but remain open to hearing what others think about it

agree
good points
there's no real rational way to connect the various 'lone wolf' events over the last 30 years yet many will try;

I'm a skeptic for either conclusion. As far as I can tell, my opinion is NOT [eta] necessary in any of the events. Tend to believe there IS something going on at an entirely different level than MSM reports, yet how does one tell which IS and which ISN'T the real story?

None of the conspiracies I've seen deal with the concept whatever those hidden powers may be, are not necessarily of any unified action against We the People, but rather in conflict against each other themselves, independent of whatever event affects the public.

I don't believe its 'We' and 'Them'; more like 'We' and 'them' and 'them' and 'them' and 'those over there' and 'look theres MORE of them' etc.

At some point most conspiracies seem to dissolve into an even more murky collection of metaphysical notions.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top