JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only 2 places I don't carry are the Post Office and any federal building , it's a concealed weapon license who's going to know. period signs don't mean squat.

When I renewed my CHL here in Washington County Oregon, I asked the person who's in charge of the CHL department about Carrying a concealed handgun in to places that have sign "No Guns allowed" and the person said: "If you carry a concealed handgun in a place or property that have a "No Guns Allowed" sign, you can get charged and revoke the CHL. It's against the law. then I asked: "what if I didn't see the sign because sometimes you have to use a magnifier to read the tiny small sign? and person said "It is still against the law. because it is your responsibility as a CHL holder to look for the sign"...... I didn't know that I can get in trouble by doing it. I've heard so many times before, thati f they see you or find out that you're carrying a concealed handgun in to a Gun Free Zone, the worst thing they can do is ask you to leave..

When I renewed my CHL here in Washington County Oregon, I asked the person who's in charge of the CHL department about Carrying a concealed handgun in to places that have sign "No Guns allowed" and the person said: "If you carry a concealed handgun in a place or property that have a "No Guns Allowed" sign, you can get charged and revoke the CHL. It's against the law. then I asked: "what if I didn't see the sign because sometimes you have to use a magnifier to read the tiny small sign? and person said "It is still against the law. because it is your responsibility as a CHL holder to look for the sign"...... I didn't know that I can get in trouble by doing it. I've heard so many times before, thati f they see you or find out that you're carrying a concealed handgun in to a Gun Free Zone, the worst thing they can do is ask you to leave..

don't ask a cop for legal answers, most of the time you will get their opinion.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top