JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does this surprise anyone? I agree with the first video that whenever they're pushing some type of gun control magically there's some conveniently timed mass shooting or they decide to pick the most horrific one that's going on and plaster it all over the news to garner support for their anti-second amendment legislation. It's getting to the point that they're making it so blatantly obvious and the fact that so many people don't realize this is incredibly astounding. "No, No one in government or in the anti-gun groups would do something so horrific just to push their agenda, you're a monster to suggest that!"

Sure…. :rolleyes:

Hu, good guy with a gun stops bad guy with a gun, who woulda thunk it!
Isn't it strange how the democraps are about to drop their new AWB this week, and this pops off , quinkydink, I think not!

When your life is on the line and seconds count between living and dying, Cops are only a few minutes away!
We have long expressed this sentiment here, WE are our own First Responders!
We are our own first responders.

Dang, I need to recall that line :)

Apparently, getting there is only half the battle. You gotta stand around for an hour and a half and sanitize your hands, check your OnlyFans subscriptions, etc.
Apparently, the good guy had no troubles finding the shooter in the mall full of people walking around, in Uvaldi, they couldn't find the shooter on the other side of the door!
What's the point of a badge and gun if your not going to actually do the job!!!

The video I saw said the civilian who saved the day was 22 yo. The guy who saved the day in the Clackamas Mall was also very young. Common sense and a clear head. The ability to act while scared. If I recall the hero in Clackamas was a regular guy. Not much has been said about the hero in Indiana. I doubt much will be said.

What's the point of a badge and gun if your not going to actually do the job!!!
They make for great decorations to help you feel large and in charge! But, there are sometimes confusion on who is in charge. 🙄

Edited to note: My comment is not for all LEO's! A huge portion of you fellas have my utmost respect! :s0155:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads