JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only 2 places I don't carry are the Post Office and any federal building , it's a concealed weapon license who's going to know. period signs don't mean squat.

When I renewed my CHL here in Washington County Oregon, I asked the person who's in charge of the CHL department about Carrying a concealed handgun in to places that have sign "No Guns allowed" and the person said: "If you carry a concealed handgun in a place or property that have a "No Guns Allowed" sign, you can get charged and revoke the CHL. It's against the law. then I asked: "what if I didn't see the sign because sometimes you have to use a magnifier to read the tiny small sign? and person said "It is still against the law. because it is your responsibility as a CHL holder to look for the sign"...... I didn't know that I can get in trouble by doing it. I've heard so many times before, thati f they see you or find out that you're carrying a concealed handgun in to a Gun Free Zone, the worst thing they can do is ask you to leave..

When I renewed my CHL here in Washington County Oregon, I asked the person who's in charge of the CHL department about Carrying a concealed handgun in to places that have sign "No Guns allowed" and the person said: "If you carry a concealed handgun in a place or property that have a "No Guns Allowed" sign, you can get charged and revoke the CHL. It's against the law. then I asked: "what if I didn't see the sign because sometimes you have to use a magnifier to read the tiny small sign? and person said "It is still against the law. because it is your responsibility as a CHL holder to look for the sign"...... I didn't know that I can get in trouble by doing it. I've heard so many times before, thati f they see you or find out that you're carrying a concealed handgun in to a Gun Free Zone, the worst thing they can do is ask you to leave..

don't ask a cop for legal answers, most of the time you will get their opinion.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top