JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 8.57.25 PM.png

How many more children need to die before they give up their...

...gun free zones and rules?
I've said it before, as many as it takes! They do not care about the lives of children! (Many die every year in abortions) They care about disarming Constitutional Americans who will appose their tyrannical Govt. They do not want any opposition that might stand in their way!:mad::s0155:

Last Edited:
Those clucking hens of The View are beyond moronic. It's shameful that anyone can be that imbecilic...
Several of them admit to being gun owners. Unless they are hunters, by their own standards, they shouldn't be allowed to have. They can wait for the police like they want everyone else to.

Several of them admit to being gun owners. Unless they are hunters, by their own standards, they shouldn't be allowed to have. They can wait for the police like they want everyone else to.
the name of the show says it all
it's not a news show, it's the personal VIEW of a handful of far leftist Metropolitan females
I bet they don't even know where Indiana is!

I bet they don't even know where Indiana is!
You can almost imagine their blank faces and then self assured replies if you ask them... "Do you mean American-Indiandan's or East Asian-Indiandan's??"

Just for gits and shiggles.....

Last Edited:
Last Edited:
View attachment 1334220

"All we can hope for is having people like Elisjsha Dicken in the right place at the right time."
Also he wisely used support. Contrast his actions with that police lady who randomly shot 11 bullets at perp like 8 feet away and mostly missed him. As Clint smith said most people shoot because it makes them feel better.

Imo it's very helpful to train to shoot like it's a real threat every time we are out shooting (at least a little bit every time out I mean) to build that response into our brain. Slow fire target shooting doesn't help much in this regard if we respond totally differently when the real thing happens. Competitive shooting from the draw however would definitely help cuz under pressure. Shooting moving targets, shooting from uncomfortable positions all helps too. Practice shooting under duress cuz when the real thing happens you will always be under duress.

Practice doesn't make perfect, it makes permanent. Having to relearn shooting techniques sucks, so it's important to get it right the first time.

When learning a new concept I practice it slowly to ensure all steps are performed correctly. Once proper form and execution is mastered, I increase speed incrementally. I know I will start to get sloppy as speed increases, at which point I will back off a bit and try again at a slightly slower speed until it is remastered at that level. I repeat the process until I'm executing with precision at the speed I want.

Once I've attained that level, next time I practice I start at slightly lower than full speed to ensure I still have it nailed, then increase to full speed for the rest of the session. If at any point I start getting sloppy I decrease speed and get it right, then increase speed again.

The same method applies to learning an instrument. You aren't going to nail a Zakk Wylde solo note for note the first time you pick up a guitar - you need to build a foundation of good technique in order to get it right.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top