JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
il_fullxfull.1261674702_6hl1.jpg

They practice every night.

-E-
From what I have heard a Glock G33 in .357Sig. And it was 40yds with 8 hits out of 10 rounds fired. No military of police training but not doubt a fair amount of practice. Oh yes, no carry permit but carrying under Indiana law that was less than 3 weeks old. This event needs to be made a holiday and celebrated as the day the anti gun advocates where shown to be embelciels.

From what I have heard a Glock G33 in .357Sig. And it was 40yds with 8 hits out of 10 rounds fired. No military of police training but not doubt a fair amount of practice. Oh yes, no carry permit but carrying under Indiana law that was less than 3 weeks old. This event needs to be made a holiday and celebrated as the day the anti gun advocates where shown to be embelciels.
from the report, the shooter who was killed had the Glock G33

Mr. Sapirman brought three weapons into the Greenwood Park Mall, the police said: the gun he used in the shooting, a Sig Sauer M400 rifle he bought in March 2022; an M&P15 rifle that was found in the mall bathroom and bought in March 2021; and a Glock 33 pistol discovered on his body. The rifles were legally purchased in Greenwood, the police said.

from the report, the shooter who was killed had the Glock G33

Mr. Sapirman brought three weapons into the Greenwood Park Mall, the police said: the gun he used in the shooting, a Sig Sauer M400 rifle he bought in March 2022; an M&P15 rifle that was found in the mall bathroom and bought in March 2021; and a Glock 33 pistol discovered on his body. The rifles were legally purchased in Greenwood, the police said.
Ok, I said from a report I heard. Does anyone know what weapon our good guy used?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top