JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I hate to rain on your parade, but I'll try to be gentle in the spirit of being "excellent to each other". That article is so absurd it would take hours to refute each absurdity, half-truth, and distortion it contains. So I'm not even going to try. However, I googled the author's name and I ask you to please consider the source. The guy's credentials are fake or highly questionable. He is mostly known as a quack and a purveyor of his own dietary supplements. He claims to be a naturopathic physician but he doesn't even have a legitimate degree in that field:

"In general, Young's theories and treatments are considered quackery,[3] which has resulted in a history of successful prosecutions against Young.[1] He was arrested in January 2014 and convicted in 2016 on two out of three charges of theft and practicing medicine without a license.[4][5] He spent several months in jail in 2017.[6]

In November 2018 a San Diego jury awarded $105m in damages to a former cancer patient he persuaded to forgo effective treatment in favor of his alkaline diet, resulting in her disease progressing to an incurable stage 4.[7][8]

Young's website states he attended the University of Utah on a tennis scholarship and studied biology and business in the early 1970s. He did not graduate.[9] ... Young, who is not a medical doctor, has received doctorates for naturopathy and nutrition from Clayton College of Natural Health (formerly American College of Holistic Nutrition), a defunct correspondence school which was not accredited by any agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.[10][11][1] The prosecution at his 2016 trial said his doctorate was purchased from a "diploma mill",[12] and it was pointed out that he had gone from a bachelor's to a doctor's degree in eight months.[9]"

I was clear to address there is no certified truth on the net and it's because there are far to many liars and frauds who post. Oddly enough even the fact checkers get caught as liars and frauds...

I always say up front I don't know what's true but because there are so many liars and frauds standing in the way of truth I still post things up and let the reader decide what to believe.

Over the years whenever truth does come out there is always a bot or troll that calls it all tin foil hat or totally discredited so don't read it. It's to shut people up. Let the reader decide and follow up rather than defame it is my belief.

Good luck to you.

I sent my doc a request to get a moderna shot followed by a j&j shot. So far crickets to that request. But she did manage to find time to tell me I am required to get a scope shoved down my throat if I want my heartburn prescriptipn renewed. I guess it's time to start looking for a new heartburn medicine.

I hate to rain on your parade, but I'll try to be gentle in the spirit of being "excellent to each other". That article is so absurd it would take hours to refute each absurdity, half-truth, and distortion it contains. So I'm not even going to try. However, I googled the author's name and I ask you to please consider the source. The guy's credentials are fake or highly questionable. He is mostly known as a quack and a purveyor of his own dietary supplements. He claims to be a naturopathic physician but he doesn't even have a legitimate degree in that field:

"In general, Young's theories and treatments are considered quackery,[3] which has resulted in a history of successful prosecutions against Young.[1] He was arrested in January 2014 and convicted in 2016 on two out of three charges of theft and practicing medicine without a license.[4][5] He spent several months in jail in 2017.[6]

In November 2018 a San Diego jury awarded $105m in damages to a former cancer patient he persuaded to forgo effective treatment in favor of his alkaline diet, resulting in her disease progressing to an incurable stage 4.[7][8]

Young's website states he attended the University of Utah on a tennis scholarship and studied biology and business in the early 1970s. He did not graduate.[9] ... Young, who is not a medical doctor, has received doctorates for naturopathy and nutrition from Clayton College of Natural Health (formerly American College of Holistic Nutrition), a defunct correspondence school which was not accredited by any agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.[10][11][1] The prosecution at his 2016 trial said his doctorate was purchased from a "diploma mill",[12] and it was pointed out that he had gone from a bachelor's to a doctor's degree in eight months.[9]"

Imagine that.....

Speaking of "conflicting info" on this ordeal, our local news posted this gem:

Wash. state hospitals near breaking point amid surge of new COVID-19 cases

Seems very alarming, right?
Then, at the very end of the story, they graciously give us a breakdown of what constitutes a "breaking point":

A quick check of local hospitals found that:

• UW Medical center says it has 65 COVID patients across 4 hospitals.
  • Providence says it has a total of 86 COVID patients in the ICU at its three hospitals.
  • Swedish Hospital has 44 COVID patients.
  • Overlake Medical Center in Bellevue says it has 14 COVID patients in the entire hospital.
So, one hospital has 86 patients and another has 14, and that is all the capacity our regional hospitals have?
The COVID cases don't alarm me. It's the fact that they are claiming our hospitals are tapped-out at 86 patients.
We live in a "first world country" but our medical system is run like a WalMart, all of our medical supplies and products are from China, so we rely on a commie country for life-saving supplies, we run everything on string-bean budgets to maximize profits, run inventory on a "just in time" basis, and have paid people to stay at home instead of going to work. It's no wonder the hospitals are near a "breaking point".

The above mentioned hospitals serve a region of about 1 million people. There's 209 COVID patients from our region in 4 hospitals, and it's a "breaking point"?? 209 out of a million?
Do they have plans for our next big earthquake, or if China nukes us? Or a REAL killer pandemic? The last 2 scenarios mean China won't be shipping medical supplies to us, at all. Then what?

I believe there is a problem, but it's not that Covid is so dangerous, it's the other things they won't admit to us,

I was clear to address there is no certified truth on the net and it's because there are far to many liars and frauds who post. Oddly enough even the fact checkers get caught as liars and frauds...

I always say up front I don't know what's true but because there are so many liars and frauds standing in the way of truth I still post things up and let the reader decide what to believe.

Over the years whenever truth does come out there is always a bot or troll that calls it all tin foil hat or totally discredited so don't read it. It's to shut people up. Let the reader decide and follow up rather than defame it is my belief.

Good luck to you.
I'm not trying to shut people up. I'm only asking people to check their sources. "I post and let the reader decide" is a cop out. Posting opinions is fine, because everyone is entitled to them. But when you presenti non-factual information, expect to be called on it.

ETA, I read, and I decided, and I let you know what my decision was. That's all.

Last Edited:
Not very profitable to tell the truth. I am starting to laugh at the whole "post a link to prove it" philosophy.
It's the way of the net, guilty until you post a truth I don't believe anyway. Maybe folks should allow conversation and if they don't believe it then find a truth for themselves. Net has every truth ever made for anyone who wants to believe it.

Bad part is the guys who just can't stand it if they can't call you a liar and force their truth on you. Conversation turns to crap and folks argue over who is a liar.

It's the way of the net, not my way. Yall believe what you want as free men should

God bless America.

I swear, social media and "fake news" from all sides is gonna be the death of this country, if not western civilization. I wish I had a time machine to go back to Walter Cronkite (and others like him) days for real news.

I'm not trying to shut people up. I'm only asking people to check their sources. "I post and let the reader decide" is a cop out. Posting opinions is fine, because everyone is entitled to them. But when you presenti non-factual information, expect to be called on it.

ETA, I read, and I decided, and I let you know what my decision was. That's all.
Yep I won't argue with you at all as I am sure you believe in your "sources" enough to say what's true and what isn't. Nice to have that kind of resource that you own the truth when the truth is fed to us daily on the net. Information is much like food if you think about it. If it doesn't come from your own garden then you don't really know where it comes from.

Be careful what you eat.

It's the way of the net, guilty until you post a truth I don't believe anyway. Maybe folks should allow conversation and if they don't believe it then find a truth for themselves. Net has every truth ever made for anyone who wants to believe it.

Bad part is the guys who just can't stand it if they can't call you a liar and force their truth on you. Conversation turns to crap and folks argue over who is a liar.

It's the way of the net, not my way. Yall believe what you want as free men should

God bless America.
Just a progression. We now, for the first time, are not allowed to make fun of the sitting POTUS. You get banned, canceled, and deplatformed. Free speech was cute while it lasted.

I swear, social media and "fake news" from all sides is gonna be the death of this country, if not western civilization. I wish I had a time machine to go back to Walter Cronkite (and others like him) days for real news.
It's why men should build bridges rather than walls, the net is the faceless walls of arguments that take the goodness out of men.

Frankly the tactics of "give me a source" is one of obey and submit to my truth because I am of all knowledge . Meaning don't ask question that challenge my truth.

Free men ask questions.

Last Edited:
Just a progression. We now, for the first time, are not allowed to make fun of the sitting POTUS. You get banned, canceled, and deplatformed. Free speech was cute while it lasted.
The journey to freedom is a long road, once I retired I reached freedom. Folks can cancel you if a job owns you but free men can speak as they want.

Yep I won't argue with you at all as I am sure you believe in your "sources" enough to say what's true and what isn't. Nice to have that kind of resource that you own the truth when the truth is fed to us daily on the net. Information is much like food if you think about it. If it doesn't come from your own garden then you don't really know where it comes from.

Be careful what you eat.
You say you want to let the reader decide, but when I provide additional information to help the reader decide (i.e. your source is widely regarded as a fraud), you call me a troll. Then you try to take the moral high road. I love your style.

You say you want to let the reader decide, but when I provide additional information to help the reader decide (i.e. your source is widely regarded as a fraud), you call me a troll. Then you try to take the moral high road. I love your style.
The high road wouldn't be calling someone a fraud and thus the poster a liar. The high road is to question. Something the net has lost the ability to do. Questions take thinking. Arguments are gathering evidence. We would do better if folks question the things going on rather than takes sides in arguments.

Have a great evening friend, I need to follow the news some now. A lot going on, maybe your sources can tell you what to think about it. :s0140: Come on now, it's in fun and nothing personal in having fun.:)

Later dude.

RE: post #15 and post #41

New attitudes and new strategies are taking hold about the, Vax or no Vax question.

Choose wisely.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Regardless of the propaganda and political lies, you are a free born American. No Mandate, Governor edicts or group think can change that. If your government can force you to get a vaccine, you do not have a "of the people, by the people, for the people government. You have a tyrannical 3rd world banana republic. F your dubious vaccine and your mandates! I have a right to live, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness! No leftist mandate can change that!

RE: post #15 and post #41

New attitudes and new strategies are taking hold about the, Vax or no Vax question.

Choose wisely.

Aloha, Mark
Boy, they really double down on this whole "the vax works, unless someone isn't vaxxed, they can spread it to the vaxxed" why do people buy this logic? Literally, if you need to wear a face mask after receiving the vax, it's pretty clear the vax is ineffective.

The real issue for me, is anyone who doesn't feel they need a vax, once they get it, they will then be subject to x# boosters, revised vaccines, etc as the authorities feel, they'll probably regret it. It doesn't stop at just one round, as they find out the vaccines don't work, under the current logic they'll just keep pumping more into you. And making some people very rich.

The high road wouldn't be calling someone a fraud and thus the poster a liar. The high road is to question. Something the net has lost the ability to do. Questions take thinking. Arguments are gathering evidence. We would do better if folks question the things going on rather than takes sides in arguments.

Have a great evening friend, I need to follow the news some now. A lot going on, maybe your sources can tell you what to think about it. :s0140: Come on now, it's in fun and nothing personal in having fun.:)

Later dude.
Once again, you have misrepresented what has taken place during our discussion. I did not imply that you were a liar, I only asked you to consider the questionable credentials and unsavory reputation of your source. I give you the benefit of the doubt that perhaps you were unaware of these facts. Nor did I call your source a fraud - I provided links to sources that that contained objective information about the false credentials and criminal past of your source. Sources that called him a fraud. If that makes no difference to you, then I guess that says something.

Please don't be so condescending. I have a PhD in biology and spent 15 years in the Navy Medical Servive Corps, 5 years conducting infectious disease research. I know a little bit about what I'm talking about.

Once again, you have misrepresented what has taken place during our discussion. I did not imply that you were a liar, I only asked you to consider the questionable credentials and unsavory reputation of your source. I give you the benefit of the doubt that perhaps you were unaware of these facts. Nor did I call your source a fraud - I provided links to sources that that contained objective information about the false credentials and criminal past of your source. Sources that called him a fraud. If that makes no difference to you, then I guess that says something.

Please don't be so condescending. I have a PhD in biology and spent 15 years in the Navy Medical Servive Corps, 5 years conducting infectious disease research. I know a little bit about what I'm talking about.
One question is all I will ask and it tells me everything there is to know if you answer it. Did you get the jab? :D

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads