JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
From the days of Polio. Yes, he caught it before the vaccine had been developed.

Why post it?

Well.....even today, some parents refuse to have their kids vaccinated......no matter what the medical issue is.

Just saying.....
Choose wisely.

Aloha, Mark

PS....hint: also look up YouTube vids on Covid Long-Haulers

Last Edited:
Anybody have any opinion on the J&J vax? Isn't it created similarly to a flu vax? As in, if my only hold up on the CCP vax is the mrna, would the J&J be a better choice? Don't care about effectiveness, I'm naturally immune to CCP virus now, but for those on the fence...

Simple, you gave me your expertise on the subject so the decision on the jab verifies what you believe.
Fair enough. I got the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. I made that choice because it utilized conventional vaccine technology. The mRNA vaccine technology, on the other hand, is unproven technology. That is not to say it doesn't work, but I am not convinced yet.

While in the Navy, I worked on the malaria vaccine program. I had a colleague who developed a mRNA vaccine against malaria that worked very well in mice, but provided no protection in human trials. So I am in a "wait and see" mode with respect to that.

I hope that answers your question.

Anybody have any opinion on the J&J vax? Isn't it created similarly to a flu vax? As in, if my only hold up on the CCP vax is the mrna, would the J&J be a better choice? Don't care about effectiveness, I'm naturally immune to CCP virus now, but for those on the fence...
Please see my post #104

Fair enough. I got the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. I made that choice because it utilized conventional vaccine technology. The mRNA vaccine technology, on the other hand, is unproven technology. That is not to say it doesn't work, but I am not convinced yet.

While in the Navy, I worked on the malaria vaccine program. I had a colleague who developed a mRNA vaccine against malaria that worked very well in mice, but provided no protection in human trials. So I am in a "wait and see" mode with respect to that.

I hope that answers your question.
After a long life I tend to question authorities especially when they don't give out truthful information. There is a lot of information out there and the reason I posted the guy on vaccine history is for folks to have another view before they decide to jab. Of course his peers call him a fraud but following the money I don't trust anyone on this jab.

I won't get it but wish you guys that did get it the very best of luck. I am old and risk possible death with covid but old people die of sickness anyway. I have had a wonderful life and wish you guys the same.

1) "Harleys really like riding in the back of a pickup truck. I have experience with this."
And my 42 yr old Sportster doesn't leak oil. ;)

2) Recognizing that anecdotal evidence is not to be taken as proof, my general health improved a lot after I got the polio jab @ about age 8. It may be coincidence, or not. I didn't get polio.
It remains to be seen how well the Moderna vax works. In the meantime, we will continue to exercise the same measures we have been observing, above all avoid crowds, and don't lick any doorknobs or French kiss strangers.

Because of them we are now gonna have to wear masks inside again.
why would you HAVE to wear a mask IF the vax works??? By the way "masks" like the ones most people wear, EVEN P100 or N95, are not sufficient to stop virus. WAY TOO BIG of pores. Thats why reserch facilities that deal with them rely on closed sysytems! More brainwashing. I dont want to hear the "droplet" B.S. either.

Last Edited:
It most certainly is not. You have no idea of the long term effects of an experimental MRNA injection and neither does your cardiologist.
My Cardiologist suggested that I NOT take the vax, which I was not going to do anyway ,because of the reports on increased possibility of Blood Clots! Many, many practionioners, who have the choice and are not being mandated by their employers are NOT taking the vax. By the way I was a liscense'd OT, specializing in Neurological disorders, Ive seen what stroke can do. I made my OWN informed decision!

This wont help the nay sayers however if you watch the whole thing you'll get a feel for what i am saying. This is Dr Ryan Cole a local Pathologist-who owns a pathology Lab here in Boise. This is not some Naturepath or Chiropractor. Not that they do not have validity but....

This wont help the nay sayers however if you watch the whole thing you'll get a feel for what i am saying. This is Dr Ryan Cole a local Pathologist-who owns a pathology Lab here in Boise. This is not some Naturepath or Chiropractor. Not that they do not have validity but....
Also if you do your "FACT CHECKING" you will see that he is getting flak from the community for his views. Fact checking, in general, is a joke! Brainwashing is more appropriate!!!

Lots of good discussion here. Kudos to all for being excellent to one another.

I've heard of. Breakthrough cases, know of a few personally, friends got the jab earlier in the year and have since recently caught the Delta(?) variant.

But what I am not hearing is, of these new cases, how many are resulting from people who didnt get the jab but came down with Covid last year and are now getting sick with the Delta(?) variant?

I've heard of. Breakthrough cases, know of a few personally, friends got the jab earlier in the year and have since recently caught the Delta(?) variant.

But what I am not hearing is, of these new cases, how many are resulting from people who didnt get the jab but came down with Covid last year and are now getting sick with the Delta(?) variant?
I feel like big pharma intentionally turns a blind eye to naturally vaccinated people.
Gotta get as many people to get a Fauci Ouchi as possible to drive those profits.
I only hear anecdotal statements about naturally vaccinated.

I don't think there has been enough study of breakthrough cases in those with natural immunity, here in the States. There are likely tens of millions of people walking around with natural immunity and don't know it. Many of them went ahead and got the jab(s) too. I am thinking about asking my doctor for a test to check my natural immunity but it won't surprise me if I am turned down. Today my doctor sent me a message that she denied my request for approval to get one shot of the Moderna vaccine followed by one shot of the J&J vaccine. She is also holding my acid reflux meds hostage until I agree to a scope of my esophagus. As patients we should have more control over are own health decisions.

As for breakthrough cases of the vaccinated here is the latest report from Oregon and it is old. I have heard there has been a huge increase in breakthrough cases in recent weeks.

https://www.oregon.gov/oha/covid19/Documents/DataReports/Breakthrough-Report-07-2021.pdf

If the first two shots don't do the trick then maybe a third one well or maybe a fourth, fifth or one every year. Big Pharma became big pharma for a reason.

Status

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top