JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I don't trust any thing they have to say. To many want to be people who think they are experts but have no medical degree.
The death rate isn't that high if you take all of the false numbers out of the equation.
One thing good about it is the number of cancer deaths, heart disease deaths, motor vehicle deaths, natural causes deaths all decreased by leaps & bounds since all this bullsh!p started.
One of our friends kid was killed in a car crash but died of the covid.
They are lieing so much to push their agenda I personally don't believe them.
No vax for me.
My friend got the two shots and has been sick since.

I know two people that got called in for testing because they were exposed to someone who tested positive, they both went in and signed up to take the test but after hours of waiting said "F' this" and split without taking the test and yet some how came back positive. They never go sick. Yeah, I trust the clowns running the show. :rolleyes:

Nope. That might introduce an element of random, unadultered opinion. You will check the correct boxes and tow the narrative line, or you are not an "expert" at CNN.
I think that's where they actually screen people.
They only let the line towers draw straws. They never know what subject they will tow the line for until they draw the correct straw. Of course those straws are made 100% post consumer recycled dirty underwear.

Yeah....call it a scare tactic if you want to.....
Just hope and pray that it's not YOU next.

Bargatze's mother said her son wants vaccine skeptics to learn from what happened to him and to get vaccinated for COVID-19.

"Maybe if some people were kind of on the fence and swaying, he wants them to see what might be the extreme of what can happen," she told WSB. "Not using a fear tactic — but it can happen."
Taken from....

Aloha, Mark

Yeah....
Just hope and pray that it's not YOU next.

Aloha, Mark

Waking up in the morning is dangerous. Does that keep you in bed all day?
I have had a family friend that was fiercely independent and lived on his own. Found dead on the crapper. Nearly 90 years old.

We can all find exceptionally tragic occurrences that fit our narrative, you found yours. Congratulations.

That's a pretty reprehensible comment. We shouldn't be making life tough on purpose for those who don't want to get the vaccine. It's a reasonable decision and it will already make life tougher for them without any additional effort on anyone's part.

I've had several friends and family get COVID. Two dead, four others hospitalized for more than a week. One who never had bad symptoms at all now has ongoing myocardia several months later. That all seems very costly in dollars, health, happiness, and life.

The shot is free, so far seems to have no terrible or widespread side effects, and the small-town doctor I have had all my life told me that it's far and away a lesser risk at this point than getting the disease would be. An exact quote was "You can either roll the dice on the one that seems harmless but might not be, or roll the dice on the one that seems awful but might not be. After what I've seen this last year, I'm not gambling on COVID being harmless."

I trust him to not be lying to me. He might be wrong. Heck, maybe we'll discover in ten years that the vaccine causes something terrible. Gotta roll the dice either way, and I personally know people who are dying or having very serious effects from the disease. I don't know anybody who has been vaccinated and wound up in the hospital.

On the other side of the coin.........

Why is going unvaccinated still "encouraged?" You know...... with all of the govt subsidies provided to those who get sick with the CCP virus, when they could have just had the vaccine to *prevent getting sick?

Go ahead and do what you like.
View attachment 991784

However.....the choice and consequences are also YOURs.

Aloha, Mark

PS....*I'm NOT HERE to debate......if the vaccine is 100% safe or that it will 100% save you from getting the CCP virus.
Sadly all who shake their head wondering why people not getting the shot are encouraged seem to care less about those who chose to eat themselves to death on everyone's dime. These people cost the tax payers so much the covid cost is a drop in the ocean. Yet no one seems to care or even dare talk about making some kind of law to stop them from the HUGE cost they put on those who pay taxes. The consequences for those who eat themselves into a slow death is on them too but, they tend to live at tax payer expense for a VERY long time. No one seems to care though. :s0092:

This lady is crazy.

Get vaccinated if you want something to protect yourself, dont if you don't give a hoot about yourself. The anti-vaxxers are killing themselves, so be it.

But I can't condone government mandated harassment.
How do you feel about the CDC admitting they don't stop transmission? Or that countries with the highest vaccination rates are seeing more deaths and serious cases than anywhere else, 90% being among the jabbed?

Short article but these are the insane sob's that need to be removed from society. They don't care about any constitutional rights you have.

Dan
Reminds me of a quote erroneously attributed to John Wayne: "Life is hard; it's even harder if you're stupid."

By all means, if people aren't going to get vaccines for whatever (usually silly or misinformed) reason, they should pay the price for imposing their will on the majority of Americans.

Because of them we are now gonna have to wear masks inside again. Why should I have to wear a mask because someone decided "sticking to the libs" was more important than the common good?

Flame on, fellas! :cool:

Reminds me of a quote erroneously attributed to John Wayne: "Life is hard; it's even harder if you're stupid."

By all means, if people aren't going to get vaccines for whatever (usually silly or misinformed) reason, they should pay the price for imposing their will on the majority of Americans.

Because of them we are now gonna have to wear masks inside again. Why should I have to wear a mask because someone decided "sticking to the libs" was more important than the common good?

So who gets to pay the price for imposing their will on everyone else?
It was your choice to get vaccinated. It's my choice not to. Either way, the idea that someone should "pay the price" is dumb. It makes as much sense as me saying that you should "pay the price" for getting vaccinated and bending the knee.

The opposite can be said for the libs wanting to stick it the "right wingers".

This has been politicized and you are falling for it.

If the Vaccine works, then people who get it do not need a mask. Would not matter if they were the only one in the entire area who had the vaccine. People in charge telling everyone who will listen that the reason for masks is the un vaccinated is just one of the huge lies that keep so many skeptical. All this lying is why this is such a mess. People see the people lying to them, so how could they not begin to wonder where the lies end and truth begins? Not to mention those who are "elite" party on with no masks, while they say they don't count. This could not have been done any worse if they set out to do it as bad as possible. The only reason I do not think they set out to make a mess out of this is the history of incompetence from those in power. :s0092:

How do you feel about the CDC admitting they don't stop transmission? Or that countries with the highest vaccination rates are seeing more deaths and serious cases than anywhere else, 90% being among the jabbed?
It's a vaccine, not a cure. If you get the disease you wont get as sick as you would. It doesn't stop you from getting sick.

It will do very little to curtail transmission, obviously, you just have a greater chance of not dying (if you get sick).

1st world countries are the most vaccinated but we have the most travel as well, thus we'll have the most new cases.

bubblegum happens, get vaccinated, dont get vaccinated, I honestly don't care. Eventually this, as all things, will end in time.

It's common knowledge that you can still transmit the virus after being vaccinated. And many of those countries are relying on Chinese vaccines which have questionable efficacy. The ones suffering the most globally are the unvaccinated as is expected. Also, if you're going to give exact figures it helps to provide a citation from a peer-reviewed and reputable source.

These 12 gram masks and painless shots are really infringing my freedoms. Heck, I had to deal with a sore arm for two days. The horror. Do what you want bud.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads