JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How does a bullet button work on an AK-47?
lol idk. before the tragic dog sledding accident all of my guns would have been illegal in CA.

just sayin.

my wife's cousin about crapped his pants when he saw my AR and a few other guns when he came up from CA. this ofcourse was before the dog sledding accident where all my guns went missing. gone forever. and this also was before sb941.

All Muslims! Let them in the country to do their evil terror. Claim gun violence is problem to strip Americans of 2nd Amendment rights. Demand more authority to secretly surveil Americans for their protection. That appears to be the plan, will we submit to Government sponsored terror? We The people must protect ourselves from the wolves, that want us controlled and living in fear.

Anyone thinking that American people will see that Government can not protect them from these kinds of attacks. I just looks at MSN photos seeing that the shooting effected Blacks, Whites, Browns and Asians--and presumably children from all of the color spectrum. I'm just wondering what the fall out will be against the antigun crowd now knowing that three Muslims were involved that killed the staff and the children over there. Anyone think that this likely radical Muslim attack will galvanize and organize American's against the radical Islamists; 9/11 did not galvanize and organize America behind George Bush and his anti-terror campaign.

Can the anti's get any traction on this Muslim-terror linked shooting?

One of their neighbors has said that they saw multiple incidents of suspicious behavior from their house and they didn't want to call it in so as not to appear racist because they were middle eastern. Effing PC BS.

Father of San Bernardino shooting suspect says shooter is "very religious" Muslim

December 2, 2015 10:31 pm By Robert Spencer 30 Comments

"He was very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He's Muslim." Not that this has anything to do with…

<broken link removed>

"Father of Calif. shooting suspect speaks out," by Nancy Dillon and Denis Slattery, New York Daily News, December 2, 2015:

One of the suspects in Wednesday's mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif. has been identified as Syed Farook, according to reports….

A man who identified himself as Farook's father told the Daily News his son worked as a health technician inspecting restaurants and hotels….

"He was very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He's Muslim."

So we now begin to see the all to familiar outline of how this went down; it all started with the Koran, and a low IQ

300 Muslims in every state in U.S. using social media to recruit for Islamic State

December 2, 2015 9:54 am By Robert Spencer 34 Comments

Where are the programs in mosques and Islamic schools in the U.S. to teach young Muslims why they should reject the Islamic State's understanding of Islam? Nowhere.

<broken link removed>

"Alabama woman one of 300 Americans using social media to recruit for ISIS," by Leada Gore, AL.com, December 1, 2015:

ISIS sympathizers using social media to recruit new militants are in Alabama and every state, according to a new report that looks at terrorist infiltration in the U.S.

George Washington University's Program on Extremism developed the report to determine how militants are using social media – especially Twitter – to foster sympathy and recruit new members. The study identified as many as 300 American or U.S.-based ISIS sympathizers who are using social media to connect and disseminate information.

The ISIS sympathizers are located in every state, the report shows. Their preferred social media is an ever-changing array of Twitter accounts, though they also use Facebook, Google+ and Tumblr, as well as messaging services and the dark web.

"The spectrum of U.S.-based sympathizers actual involvement with ISIS varies significantly, ranging from those who are merely inspired by its message to those few who reached mid-level leadership positions within the group," the study's authors, Lorenzo Vidino and Seamus Hughes wrote.

The Department of Homeland Security has active investigations into ISIS activities in Alabama and every other state, according to the Texas representative who chairs the House committee that oversees the agency….

The latest report looks at social media accounts and legal cases against ISIS recruits. Based on the cases currently within the justice system, New York and Minnesota are the states with the most activity; other hot spots are California, Illinois and North Carolina. Texas, Ohio and Mississippi all report an increased level of activity. Alabama is on the low end of the spectrum, with no reported legal cases involving ISIS sympathizers.

That doesn't mean they don't exist in states like Alabama, however; it just means they aren't in the court system.

"The indictments are the tip of the iceberg," researchers said.

So far this year, U.S. authorities have arrested almost 70 people for supporting or plotting with ISIS. That's the largest number of terrorism-related arrests in the county in a single year since September 2001. Social media is a big part of that communications, the researchers said.

"While some seek to join the self-declared caliphate in ISIS-controlled territory, others plan attacks within the U.S.," Vidino said. "It's a growing and disturbing phenomenon."

Hoover girl's ISIS involvement

The report showed the average age of an ISIS sympathizer is 26; 40 percent have converted to Islam; and 10 percent are women.

One of those female ISIS supporters is Hoda Muthana, a Hoover teenager who left America to join ISIS in Syria and remains an active recruiter on Twitter. Muthana's case is one of the ones detailed in the report.

Muthana, a Yemeni-American, used Twitter to connect with other Islamic militants online before she left the U.S. It was online that she met Aqsa Mahmood, a 19-year old from Scotland who was one the first Western females to travel to Syria, researchers said. The two communicated frequently and Muthana modeled her departure from the U.S. to Syria via Turkey on Mahmood's.

Muthana later went to Syria where she married an Australian ISIS fighter, Suhan al Rahman, who has since been killed in an airstrike. Muthana, who now lives in Raqqa, Syria, remains active on Twitter, recently posting images of four burning passports with the message "Bonfire soon, no need for these anymore."…

california-shooting.jpg Legal-cases-of-ISIS-supporters.jpg

Last Edited:
I wish you were right but logic is not a strong suit of the left and context is completely non existent.
Until L.A. and San Fransisco are devastated by a dirty bomb from ISIS or something on that level only then well one would hope Liberals Antis would see what is truly at stake but seems a few million will have to perish at the hands of terrorist before the anti-liberal mind set changes.
And seems ISIS brother in the White House wants destruction
to occur.

I wish you were right but logic is not a strong suit of the left and context is completely non existent.

That is all true but nobody fights harder with conviction than American Patriots under these conditions. If its the bottom it takes then let it happen. We are in the beginnings without doubt.
Lock n Load

They are spelling Syed "Saeed" also.
I wonder if he's related to the Saeed from San Bernardino that was just charged in an international terrorism investigation April, 2015?
Jesus, I'd include a link(s) but it seems news sources try to make that impossible.

There will be lots of talk about how we can't judge Muslims, along with how the Amish and the Catholics are just as bad.

I promise you that this is Islamic Terrorism; but then most of us knew that right away anyway.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top