JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ba,ha,ha,ha.... 33 and a turd to go...

Can wait until the perps are identified...

Americans need to learn valuable lessons from this incident. Remain aware, remain diligent, remain armed...

Less we become completely complacent and sheep...

This whole attack is sounding vaguely reminiscent of the Paris attack.. Mutliple, heavily armed and highly trained assailants with AK-47s and explosives attack defenseless civilian targets.

Obama is screaming for gun control. If this indeed an attack by ISIS or any Islamists, I would say that Obama has declared war on America and Americans. Indeed, he calls for disarming Americans and importing 10,000s of Islamic people into our country with potential terrorist connections.

The Democrats , Obama and all the other anti-Constitutionalists are traitors. Sad to say, but the Democrat party should be disbanded and these politicians should be put in prison for treason.

image.jpeg

From the LA Times:

A dispute at a holiday gathering may have sparked a mass shooting in San Bernardino that left 14 people dead and 17 others wounded on Wednesday morning, federal law enforcement officials said.

As many as three assailants, who carried long guns and wore masks, opened fire on a gathering of San Bernardino county employees around 11 a.m., sources and a witness told the Los Angeles Times.

A senior federal official who is monitoring the case said investigators believe one of the shooters left the party after getting into an argument and returned with one or two armed companions.

The New York Times provides some additional information:

Investigators believe there were three gunmen and one of them had worked at the facility and recently had a dispute with fellow employees, according to law enforcement officials.

A witness has told police that although the gunmen had their faces covered, one of them sounded and appeared very similar to an employee who had left the facility earlier in the day.

"They had their appearances covered but a witness believed it had been someone who worked there," said one official.

I cannot help but think these incidents are orchestrated by a larger group of people to turn public sentiment - if even monentarily - against gun ownership or strong constitutionally recognized rights to further the agenda of disarming the public. Obamas latest hard on is gettibg the people on the no fly list on the no gun buy list - a list that is NOT public and the process of getting off is so hard as to be next to impossible, even if you are there without just cause or by accident. Incrementalism. If that law gets passed then droves of people suddenly make the no fly list. They will expand the criteria to ridiculous levels. Then they will come up with something else. Obama couldn't wait until the last breaths of some victims had been breathed before he started flapping his gums. If this turns out to be isis he will blame american gun laws for arming them. If they are illegal aliens he will say anyone calling for enforcing immigration laws and controlling the borders is a fear mongering bigot. He hates us. The hates the US.

Prayers to the victims and to the US as a whole for we face dark times.

I cannot help but think these incidents are orchestrated by a larger group of people to turn public sentiment - if even monentarily - against gun ownership or strong constitutionally recognized rights to further the agenda of disarming the public. Obamas latest hard on is gettibg the people on the no fly list on the no gun buy list - a list that is NOT public and the process of getting off is so hard as to be next to impossible, even if you are there without just cause or by accident. Incrementalism. If that law gets passed then droves of people suddenly make the no fly list. They will expand the criteria to ridiculous levels. Then they will come up with something else. Obama couldn't wait until the last breaths of some victims had been breathed before he started flapping his gums. If this turns out to be isis he will blame american gun laws for arming them. If they are illegal aliens he will say anyone calling for enforcing immigration laws and controlling the borders is a fear mongering bigot. He hates us. The hates the US.

You post suspicions of govt on NWFA.....no fly list for you.

It has to be terror related.. 3 gunman make for a calculated attack. Not a lone crazy person like with PP.

California is an anti firearm mecha.
I cant wait to see what new policies they want to try to enact :confused:

Bullet buttons, banned firearms, no "scary features", hardly any CHLs (that I know of)
BGC's..etc.. Please anti firearm bigots, please tell us how MORE gun control could have stopped this.

I want to know the reason.. Its just so odd if it was calculated. Who was the target if there was one?

Unless this was just an open frenzy terrorist attack, that too would make sense.

I dont have even half my firearm wish list yet.. Christ, cant these jokers lay low until I acquire a few more freedom tools?!
Jokes aside, I think this would be a good time to shine light on the medias violence glorification and promoted infamy when these attacks happen.

Last Edited:

If they want to turn people against guns. Then showing how scary the world is won't do it.

Obama just cant understand why his constant show of weakness. Causes people to buy all these guns?

Good thing none of the participants were armed. They didn't have to worry about a "wild gunfight" in the conference room. Victims just had to "Shelter-in-Place" until the terrorists ran out of ammunition.

The police were only five minutes away.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads