JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shooter ID Syed Farooq and his brother.
Weren't they killed on Waterman?

Screen-Shot-2015-12-02-at-4.25.36-PM.png

UPDATE: "Coordinated Attack" Serious Incident – San Bernardino, CA – Report: 28+ victims, 14+ Deceased, 3 Heavily Armed/Equipped Gunman…
Posted on December 2, 2015 by sundance
FBI Spox: "We do not know if this is a terrorist incident"
Details sketchy and evolving: San Bernardino California, Location = at/near Inland Regional Medical Center, active Shooting Coordinated Attack Event being reported with numerous fatalities and victims.

san-bernadino-1.jpg

Early Reporting:

♦ Possibly 3 Shooters – ♦ Armed, Masked and Possible Body Gear – ♦ 20 Victims – ♦ 12 Deceased – ♦ Long Rifles Used – ♦ Bomb Squad on Scene – ♦ Suspects are on loose – ♦ Coordinated Attack – ♦

UPDATE 5:00pm (EST) Police Press Conference: ♦ 14+ people deceased, ♦ 14+ people injured – ♦ THREE Suspects escaped in Dark Colored SUV. ♦ FBI is assisting ♦ Spox: "we do not know if this is a terrorist incident" ♦ Suspects came prepared, were armed with long-guns, heavily armored!

update-1.gif UPDATE: 8:30pm (EST): ♦ FBI searching house in Redlands area – ♦ Spox: It is a "possibility" this was a terrorist incident – ♦ Two suspects killed – There is another suspect still being questioned – ♦ Police went to house in Redlands which led to chase and officer shooting which led to two suspects shot killed (one male, one female) in fleeing vehicle another apprehended nearby – That incident neighborhood is secure – ♦ It's possible a 3rd shooter/suspect might be at large.

dhs-flight-pattern-5.jpg

( <broken link removed> )

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how NOW that the shooters (well one) are identified as what looks to be muslim extremists the whole "gun control" talk goes down and now its back to muslim image defense via the libs.

I dont mean that in an anti muslim way, Im mearly noting that for some reason, the libs have a serious hard-on for them (muslims)

Wonder if a few more of these attacks are going to pop up.

Just reported....
President Obama has been briefed.

Probably went something like this:

"Boss... your not going to believe it... you have yet another opportunity to tell the American public that these type of things just don't happen in other countries and that we must rid the country of guns" :rolleyes:.

Now, were I among the local citizens in the San Bernardino neighborhood with SWAT, FBI, and half the states policing force roaming through my yard, I really like the idea of being able to follow their advice to lock things down and stay inside the house... with one caveat... both the wife and I locked and loaded.

You see, folks like Obama, O'Malley, Bloomberg and Clinton never worry about sitting in the home at the total mercy of some insane assjacks, armed to the teeth, breaking down the door. They have armed security around them.

I'm pretty sure there were some folks in their homes feeling a bit more secure, certainly less exposed, than their neighbors.

I love how NOW that the shooters (well one) are identified as what looks to be muslim extremists the whole "gun control" talk goes down and now its back to muslim image defense via the libs.

I dont mean that in an anti muslim way, Im mearly noting that for some reason, the libs have a serious hard-on for them (muslims)

Wonder if a few more of these attacks are going to pop up.
Where did you get the info that identified one of the shooter a Muslim? Was the source the above "quote".

A bit off topic, but just curious, it looks like a lot of the responding officers were carrying Mini 14's or 30's - is that what I'm seeing? I haven't found a good high res photo to verify yet. Thoughts?

They are now saying one of the dead suspects is female. Curious
not for Muslims one of the Paris Perps was a woman and she ran towards police screaming "Help Me!" just before she blew herself-up. The 3 perps are related, 2 brothers and one female that were living as Westernized Muslims but were bat-bubblegum crazy Islamists, just like Paris

KATU just announced "two mass shootings and America is still in love with their guns"

yes, we are still in love with our guns. great observation capitan obvious(KATU). WE always will be in love with guns because guns and MOST gun owners are not evil. the people who commit murder/terror are evil and while i cannot speak for anyone but myself,i will say that we are SICK of these terrorists. how bout all the nay sayers do something about them instead of take the easy cop out on guns. guns are NOT EVIL. GUN VIOLENCE? give me a break. yeah thats like blaming the fork for making you fat.

Im thinking this Christmas will be touched by islam here in the US this year , new years eve especially with the crowds

Already has been - this was a "Holiday" (Christmas for those who are not PC) party for some county employees that was shot up. Without more info - I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the shooters knew of this event and purposefully targeted that event at that location at that time. There are reports that one of the shooters was an attendee, who got into an argument with someone, and then came back with accomplices and shot the place up. No way this was a random, unplanned event. IF the story of the shooter being there, arguing with another party guest is true - that could've been a ruse or to throw people as to the real reason behind the attack.

Although no definite motive or ID has been released, the authorities threw some names out over the scanner, and those names weren't typically associated with folks of European decent. It's not a stretch to assume that these shooters weren't Christian, Athiest, or even Jewish. The question I have is what sort of label will Obama and his ilk label this, especially if a link to Islam is made. Muslim military members or contractors shoot up military bases - it's workplace violence.If these are Muslim killers that murdered civilians - is it just random street crime? Are these poor oppressed immigrants just trying to blend in to their new home and just can't adjust, thus they bring their lifestyle with them to which we must adapt? How will they spin this to anything other than acts of terror? And at this point - it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if we call it terrorism, or just violent crime - the dead are still dead, the wounded will never completely heal, nor will the people who witnessed the carnage, or the people whom loved or knew the victims. And the beat goes on. The political class will politicize this event like every other. And nothing positive will come of this. If by some chance more laws are passed, liberty and freedom will continue to slowly die and the terrorists around the world continue to win their little victories. They win because people will be afraid, they win because our freedoms will be erroded in the name of safety, and they will win because the politically correct types will refuse to call a spade a spade and admit the truth.

not for Muslims one of the Paris Perps was a woman and she ran towards police screaming "Help Me!" just before she blew herself-up

The seriously strange bit, I recall KXL news reporting that that "woman" actually turned out to be a man. No mention of it was just a dude in the burka, or if "it" was dressed up as a westernized woman, or what. But yes, they're using women and children in suicide attacks and have been. They know that soldiers, cops, and the odd armed citizen will pause when they see a woman or a child. It's human instinct. So they strap bombs to them, or they give them grenades, or guns. And when the good guys have a pause BOOM.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top