JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There have been some really exciting developments in the field of universal flu vaccines lately.

I am not necessarily a fan of getting vaccinated against every little thing, but a flu vaccine that can attack even new virus strains or can be produced much more rapidly than previous vaccines would be a real game changer. I could do with one global threat less to worry about.

<broken link removed>

FluGen?s Universal Flu Vaccine REDEE FLU? Showcased at World Health Organization Influenza Meeting | Business Wire

Help yourself to all the mercury and estrogen you want, have at it......

After all, Mercury is only the 2nd most toxic substance known to humans behind plutonium. Should be good for you ... needle up ... take all they'll give you ....

Because a government study last year said vaccines don't cause autism the morons are taking their kids back in for their battery of 37 shots ... frickin brainless turds. Congrats. You just shortened a human life, or worse, gave your kid autism.

Damn sheep. You can't do crap for them because they'll always worship what a official source will tell them ..... TPTB want to thin the herd and guess what - you are the herd. 03:04 for vaccines

Last edited by a moderator:
The last flu shot I received was when I was finishing up a tour in Germany back in '88... I came down with the flu because of it. Since then I have only caught the flu TWICE (mildly at that) w/o any shots, although I admit to having an unusually robust immune system as it is.

I guess I should throw something good out there vs just being so negative LOL.

If you want to strengthen your immune system there are many ways. Natural remedies work although of course they are ridiculed by the establishment/pharms because they want you on their drugs.

Take a half teaspoon of Elderberry Extract twice a day and then start counting how long it takes before you are sick. I haven't had the flu since the 90s and I am exposed to people all day long in my work. Fact, Jack.

The problem with some viruses like the Spanish flu and possibly swine flu is that they can trigger fatal immune reactions (google "hypercytokinemia"), which makes them especially dangerous for young healthy adults, i.e. people with strong immune systems.

I have been someone who has taken every vaccine I could ever get, thinking the more vaccines I received the better protected I was.

Now I am to the point that if the government wnats me to get it, then I should be afraid of it.

If a part of the U.N. wants me to get it, then I run as fast and and as far as I can from it.

Now do I believe a lot or vccines like polio and yellow fever saved a lot of lifes, yes I do. But do I believe that the vaccines that are coming out now are in our best interest F NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you really politicians and their money donors???

A century ago, measles, polio, scarlet fever, whooping cough, and some other diseases killed off larger segments of the population than any other causes of death, like cancer and heart attacks. Without question, vaccinations have saved millions of lives. I make sure my tet**** booster is up to date, because it works, and it sure beats contracting tet**** if I get cut by a piece of rusty metal, which happens to me sometimes. I make sure my dog gets rabies vaccinations, along with some others, because it gives real protection. If you know older people crippled with polio as kids, you can understand why vaccination to the point of disease eradication makes sense.

Flu viruses evolve very quickly. I heard on the radio 2 days ago that the current flu shot is 9% effective in elderly populations for the current flu targeted, and about 62% effective in preventing various flu strains across the board. That doesn't inspire a great deal of confidence. I've never bothered with a flu shot.

There are legitimate problems associated with vaccinations. My father is a veterinarian, and animal vaccines get recalled periodically. Often, it has to do with cross contamination. Antibodies might be grown in eggs or pigs or cows, or whatnot. Cows are expensive, and you don't just throw one away after it has been used once. Sometimes the same animal is used over the course of its lifetime in the development or production of many different drugs. Vaccines that cause unintended consequences have been released many, many times on the animal side of things. Sometimes we eat these animals that have been vaccinated with a vaccine before it has been recalled. Nothing to do but hope for the best.

When a drug is brand new and there is no competition, drug companies make huge amounts of money, and have incentive to sell as much as they can, as fast as they can, before generics are allowed into the market to compete with them. Drug companies have to pay R&D costs for successes and dead end efforts, certification costs, manufacturing and operating costs, lawsuits, on and on. The costs are huge, payouts can be vast, and there is terrible pressure to make money fast. Gone are the days of Jonas Salk, who sought no monetary gain for ridding the world of polio. There is intense pressure to make money as quickly as possible.

Brand new vaccinations may not be safe. So many mergers have taken place that there are few drug companies left, but they're huge and powerful. The same folks that sometimes botch animal vaccines make human vaccines. I was happy to get vaccinated against a strain of hepatitis, since I travel and sometimes drink questionable water. Vaccines have their uses and have saved uncountable millions from misery and death. But vaccine contaminated with entirely unrelated strains of disease, that have made animals sicken and die, have been administered from time to time, entirely without malice on anyone's behalf. The possibility of that happening to human beings, at some point, I think is substantial.

If there IS intentional malice, all bets are off. Canada, in the 20th century, did some incredibly atrocious population curbing efforts through the health system to its native peoples, and Canada is otherwise a pretty benign government. Eradicating a population through the guise if health care is not a science fiction concept to be dismissed as conspiracy theory. It has been done, though it is not something I personally fear.

The progress of health care is pretty amazing. I have recovered well from an accident that was pretty severe, thanks to modern techniques and equipment and the skill of a competent, caring surgeon. Many of us have benefited greatly from medical advances. New vaccines may vanquish the flu. Vaccines have rid the world of its worst diseases decades ago.

On the other hand, I have staunch faith in humankind's capacity to screw up. I can do it all by myself, and I've watched other people do it, too. In 1987 the world's population reached 5 billion. Now we're over 7 billion. We all know what happens when the deer population gets too high in the woods. Mass dieoff. It is probably silly to think that a new vaccine will cause an extinction event of greater magnitude than an ever more likely superflu, but I personally will continue to avoid flu shots. I'm just not all that trusting.

Last Edited:
Where do you purchase this?

Elderberry Elder Organic Herbal Extract 4 oz Free Shipping | eBay

Most decent health food stores have it. I've taken it everyday for years along with B17. I remember the last time I had the flu in 1994. It was nasty.

I do a lot of techie stuff for doctor's offices and clinics. People coughing and puking all around me on some days, especially this time of year. I don't even get the sniffles.

Watch the video 'World without Cancer" by G. Edward Griffin if you want a heads up on that one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKhzbcpI_ro It is an old video, but that is fine since the real truth about cancer is also 50+ years old now.

Yes, although the programmed, 'educated' establishment types will hop up and down in anger over such a statement, you really don't have to fall victim to cancer - ever.
You never have to worry about going through the modern day equivalent of bloodletting (chemo). You are not supposed to know that there are whole geographic populations that have NEVER had even one case of cancer. Why? Diet.

BTW, Polio was pretty much gone BEFORE the first Polio vaccines.

More people have died or suffered from vaccines than the diseases the supposedly cure/stop.

Scurvy killed millions for hundreds of years. It was just a lack of vitamin C. The Native Americans knew that and shared that knowledge which was rejected and morons went many years dying out of stubbornness and worship of the 'authority figures' and doctors of that time. After all, ignorant savages - what would they know?

Some things never change. It is happening today because the corps cannot let you know you do not need to contribute to their 100s of billions in profit taking. Profits before life, always.

If you want to put your life or your child's life in the hands of people that have clearly stated that one of their cherished goals is the reduction of the world's population by 80%, please be my guest. I'll pass.

In the 70s they turned loose a vaccine that was packed with goodies specifically to make women sterile (massive estrogen and the like); on the East Coast. It worked wonderfully as an experiment. Tens of thousands of women were sterilized. (Look it up). Back then, the media wasn't on government lockdown and the word got out so they stopped it and covered it up with a patented 'government' investigation.

If you are among the 2% that can think for yourself - in other words 49 out of 50 simply cannot/will not due to delusion/programming - STOP putting your very life in the hands of these bastards. They don't care about you, at all.

Thank you.
I've been studying up on the Gerson therapy and have been juicing for some time now.
Didn't seem to prevent a nasty cold this year, but the flu appears to have passed me by.

Juicing - thumbs up! Not fun - I'd rather have a pizza or steak, but nothing even comes close for general health. Juicing green veggies and fruits (lost 45 lbs in 2012). Your body almost instantly starts rewarding you for giving it real food, not the garbage that the Montesantos of the world are passing off as food.

I make my last meal of the day juicing so when I go to sleep I know all those goodies are doing their job. Admittedly, some of my juicing is NASTY. Just kale, spinach, etc with no fruit. LOL Barfo - would make a goat puke, but I got used to it.
Try adding a bit of Organic Blue Agave into the mix (Costco has it). Helps to take the bite off of it.

Funny - when I was juicing 2/3rds of my meals last year I went to Red Robin and ordered their chicken salad. It was the best meal of my life hahahaha. Damn.

Eating right beats eating poorly and having a messed up back and aching feet any day. I'll never go back to that. Being dependent on doctors and quack chiropractors - no thanks. They love to treat symptoms and never want to address the cause directly.

I'm a believer in flu shots. I get them every year because I'm asthmatic.
The last actual flu I've had was 8 years ago. I also had it the year prior to that.
Those two years not getting the flu vaccine were the only two years I had the actual flu in my adult history.
In fact, one of those two years were so bad for me, I'm lucky I didn't have a stroke. I could barely breathe for two weeks.
I know I'm going against the grain here, but I'm a big proponent of the flu vaccine. I feel in some cases it really does save lives. Remember, It doesn't guarantee you won't get a flu, it just helps make the flu less severe. My $.02.

Ill pass thank you.

Good luck to those who do. Eat well and treat my body well. Havent had a flue shot in 20 years or more and have had maybe the flue a couple times.. ( not at all bad so still not sure it really was a flue..)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top