JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Then move to a 3rd world $hit hole country where your ignorant @ss belongs.
This because I don't want to intentionally injure my daughter to make someone else more comfortable with their own choices (See my post above - #113). Are you willing to give up your guns to make other people feel safe?

Our "No on HB 3063 Moms" put the pressure on 24/7 resulting in both HB3063 and SB978 being dropped as a condition of ending the Republican walkout.

post post2.jpg

YOU'RE WELCOME!

Kind of a big "FU" to the immunocompromised when you run around like a little Petri dish because of moral high ground. Kind of levels you if somebody dies from what you carried and you didn't because your immune system wasn't weak from another issue that's being treated.

That's the same as pulling out your penis and having raw sex with somebody knowing you have AIDS/HIV and not telling them.

That's considered assault, why isn't the latter the same?

$.02

Kind of a big "FU" to the immunocompromised when you run around like a little Petri dish because of moral high ground. Kind of levels you if somebody dies from what you carried and you didn't because your immune system wasn't weak from another issue that's being treated.

$.02

If you are immunocompromised are you going to be running around exposing yourself, or will you take precautions?

You can ban kids from school but not WalMart or the City Park (except in New York).

And for the last bubbleguming time not being completely up to date on all 31 vaccines does not mean someone is automatically contagious.

These diseases do not spontaneously exist because someone is not vaccinated, they have to come from somewhere, usually illegals or visitors from overseas.

Once the State gets a toehold in mandatory medical procedures there is nothing stopping them from adding whatever their Big Pharma donors tell them to.

Alrighty, don't want your children vaccinated?

Please, stay home.

Me, my child, my Grandchildren were all vaccinated and we're all healthy and undiseased.

Get a horrible (fill in the blank) disease because you know best as vac's are bad, mkay, - fine, no problem, and when you get diseased, don't call for help, just quietly die....
You'd feel differently if you had a child that had negative reactions to said vaccinations. Some folks don't feel the need for government mandated, one size fits all vaccinations.

Please, stay home.

Me, my child, my Grandchildren were all vaccinated and we're all healthy and undiseased.

Get a horrible (fill in the blank) disease because you know best as vac's are bad, mkay, - fine, no problem, and when you get diseased, don't call for help, just quietly die....
I could educate you on vaccine shedding, and vaccines wearing off but what's the point? You're going to believe you're morally superior to me because I don't want to torture and maim my child. If you're all vaccinated then good for you. Have a nice life. You have nothing to worry about. People who aren't fully vaccinated are not "diseased". My daughter CANNOT be vaccinated according to the CDC schedule. Her doctors advise against it. We are being treated like jews in nazi Germany because big pharma's propaganda is so effective with low information audiences.

Last Edited:
Our "No on HB 3063 Moms" put the pressure on 24/7 resulting in both HB3063 and SB978 being dropped as a condition of ending the Republican walkout.

YOU'RE WELCOME!

Oh yeah, those Moms lobbied for squashing 978... sure....

These diseases do not spontaneously exist because someone is not vaccinated, they have to come from somewhere, usually illegals or visitors from overseas.

They exist because there is a reservoir of virus in unvaccinated populations. Prior to recent years, this reservoir existed in undeveloped and superstitious/backwards countries/populations and now is coming to exist in all populations thanx to anti-vaxxers. They migrate illegally or legally. Anti-vax became popular in Europe because one doc faked a report due to having his own version of a vaccine to sell... it backfired. Now we have people coming in from everywhere while harboring disease in their bodies. This exposes local populations to disease and when they are not vaccinated, they have no defense to the disease, become infected themselves and then pass it on to ever more numbers of people. This is happening! And cannot be refuted as numbers of infected increase. This schit will get out of hand.

If you are immunocompromised are you going to be running around exposing yourself, or will you take precautions?

I'm immunocompromised. I try to be careful at places like Walmart, etc, but your saying that I'm the one that is supposed to stay home???

You'd feel differently if you had a child that had negative reactions to said vaccinations. Some folks don't feel the need for government mandated, one size fits all vaccinations.

I'm not convinced there is any such thing as vaccine injury. It mostly seems to be a vehicle for getting $$.

Vax/Anti-vax are easy labels to throw out there.
Anytime you are promised a universal safe utopia free from danger (sound familiar?) you must be skeptical.
Anytime you lose a right to make a choice, you are silenced.

Well of course, modern medicine was invented to kill you...no, it wasn't and yes nothing is absolutely perfect therefore let's go back to bleeding as a cure all...

I think some would complain if given a billion dollars because they have to pay a gift tax.

Everything is to be mistrusted...what way to go through life.

I'm paranoid about everything under the sun and I'll hold my breath until I turn blue too.

I'll show ya!

P.S. surgery can't be trusted either, I'll just live with my hernia...consarned doctors and nurses anyway...

Vax/Anti-vax are easy labels to throw out there.
Anytime you are promised a universal safe utopia free from danger (sound familiar?) you must be skeptical.
Anytime you lose a right to make a choice, you are silenced.

Labels are useful shorthand... that is all. What, are we anti-label now? Well, we must be because I keep reading prohibitions on using labels.

Are you saying that vaccination is promised as a safe utopia? Really???

And show me where anybody has been silenced... Seems to me that ALL the voices are pretty loud.

BTW, the natural right of parental choice is eclipsed by the prohibition against doing others harm... ever has it been so... that is why murder, drunk driving, et al, has laws governing human behavior that would otherwise be personal choice. For example, one can choose to get drunk at home, no law governs that choice... but there is a law that says you cannot get drunk and then drive a car, risking causing injury to others. We, as a society, have insisted on the creation of those laws... we don't get to make choices willy-nilly just because of some belief in "the right to choose".

Last Edited:
I have been around long enough to be skeptical of any studies or statistics. Statistics can be manipulated to make any point. For instance, obesity has increased from 10% in the 1960's (start of mass vaccinations) to over 35% now, so I guess vaccines have lead to the rise in obesity. Studies can be conducted in ways to prove or disprove any belief, even though that would fall against true scientific method. I know that money drives everything, and that if there is money to be made, there are secrets to be kept.

I know that things known to be safe are often discovered to not be safe. Lead water pipes were safe until they werent, mercury fillings were safe until they weren't, thimerisol was safe until it wasn't, BPA was safe until it wasn't, certain anti-nausea medications were safe for pregnant women until they weren't (attributed to horrible birth defects), butter was healthy until it wasn't, and then it was again until it wasn't again, and the list goes on and on...

Blind faith in anything is dangerous. Believing a single source is dangerous. The human body is horribly complicated.

My wife has bad reactions to vaccines. We don't know why, but she does. My oldest child reacted to vaccines, so we only partially vaccinated her. We don't know why she reacted. We have researched vaccines and all I have learned is that the issue is way too complicated.

I believe vaccines work, in theory. But I also question the substances that we inject into our tissues along with those vaccines. Our skin is designed to prevent random chemicals from entering our bodies. I also question the risk/reward of certain vaccines, such as chicken pox. We all used to get the chicken pox as children. Our parents were exposed to our chicken pox illness, which boosted their immunity, preventing shingles. Now that we vaccinate our children, we are not given a natural chicken pox booster as adults. Don't worry, we have the shingles vaccine for that.

As my family has reaction history, we are selective in what we will vaccinate for. We research the diseases and make a determination if avoiding sending our children to the hospital post-vaccination will be worth the risk of contracting the disease. I guess we are kooks.

Please, stay home.

I haven't been vacced since about five or so and guess what, I haven't been sick in YEARS.
Can you say the same, doubt it. I see people all around me getting vacced,they all get sick fairly often, while I am fine every time.
If we needed vaccinations God wouldn't have given us a strong immune system. Those who get them are simply giving into the fear mongering by the media.

Would you also hand over guns without a fight if 80% or more of the population was doing it too?

Last Edited:
I have been around long enough to be skeptical of any studies or statistics. Statistics can be manipulated to make any point. For instance, obesity has increased from 10% in the 1960's (start of mass vaccinations) to over 35% now, so I guess vaccines have lead to the rise in obesity. Studies can be conducted in ways to prove or disprove any belief, even though that would fall against true scientific method. I know that money drives everything, and that if there is money to be made, there are secrets to be kept.

I know that things known to be safe are often discovered to not be safe. Lead water pipes were safe until they werent, mercury fillings were safe until they weren't, thimerisol was safe until it wasn't, BPA was safe until it wasn't, certain anti-nausea medications were safe for pregnant women until they weren't (attributed to horrible birth defects), butter was healthy until it wasn't, and then it was again until it wasn't again, and the list goes on and on...

Blind faith in anything is dangerous. Believing a single source is dangerous. The human body is horribly complicated.

My wife has bad reactions to vaccines. We don't know why, but she does. My oldest child reacted to vaccines, so we only partially vaccinated her. We don't know why she reacted. We have researched vaccines and all I have learned is that the issue is way too complicated.

I believe vaccines work, in theory. But I also question the substances that we inject into our tissues along with those vaccines. Our skin is designed to prevent random chemicals from entering our bodies. I also question the risk/reward of certain vaccines, such as chicken pox. We all used to get the chicken pox as children. Our parents were exposed to our chicken pox illness, which boosted their immunity, preventing shingles. Now that we vaccinate our children, we are not given a natural chicken pox booster as adults. Don't worry, we have the shingles vaccine for that.

As my family has reaction history, we are selective in what we will vaccinate for. We research the diseases and make a determination if avoiding sending our children to the hospital post-vaccination will be worth the risk of contracting the disease. I guess we are kooks.

Well said! IMO this takes you out of the kooky hysteria zone I get from most folks that opine about the risks of vaccine. Thanx for a well thought out post!!!

I'm wondering if your wife and kid have an allergy to one of the preservatives used in many vaccines. Perhaps the single dose vaccine would be worth trying out, since they don't have some of the anti-fungal and anti-bacterial compounds added to vaccines where multiple needles are inserted for multiple patient doses. (Edit to add: Many folks have immune systems that go into overdrive when exposed to vaccines whether created analgrams or weakened live virus... as far as I know, when we are sick with a virus, say cold or flu, it's the body's defensive products that make us feel horrid, not the virus itself. If that's the case with your family, I'd not be surprised that you'd be careful to avoid those kind of reactions.)

As for shingles, I was led to believe it relates to having the herpes zoster (chickenpox) virus, which remains dormant for many years next to the nerves. (Trust me, I'm a herpes 1 and 2 sufferer). Chickenpox leads to shingles rather than serving as a booster against it. Some adults never experience reactivation of the pox virus, but others do. However, adults that have never had chickenpox are rarely susceptible to the zoster virus (shingles) as adults. I know what you said makes sense considering vaccine immunotheory, but in the case of the relationship of herpes and shingles, it just doesn't work that way. The following is from Merck:

"Chickenpox and herpes zoster are caused by the varicella-zoster virus (human herpesvirus type 3); chickenpox is the acute invasive phase of the virus, and herpes zoster (shingles) represents reactivation of the latent phase."

Last Edited:
Well said! IMO this takes you out of the kooky hysteria zone I get from most folks that opine about the risks of vaccine. Thanx for a well thought out post!!!

I'm wondering if your wife and kid have an allergy to one of the preservatives used in many vaccines. Perhaps the single dose vaccine would be worth trying out, since they don't have some of the anti-fungal and anti-bacterial compounds added to vaccines where multiple needles are inserted for multiple patient doses. (Edit to add: Many folks have immune systems that go into overdrive when exposed to vaccines whether created analgrams or weakened live virus... as far as I know, when we are sick with a virus, say cold or flu, it's the body's defensive products that make us feel horrid, not the virus itself. If that's the case with your family, I'd not be surprised that you'd be careful to avoid those kind of reactions.)

As for shingles, I was led to believe it relates to having the herpes zoster (chickenpox) virus, which remains dormant for many years next to the nerves. (Trust me, I'm a herpes 1 and 2 sufferer). Chickenpox leads to shingles rather than serving as a booster against it. Some adults never experience reactivation of the pox virus, but others do. However, adults that have never had chickenpox are rarely susceptible to the zoster virus (shingles) as adults. I know what you said makes sense considering vaccine immunotheory, but in the case of the relationship of herpes and shingles, it just doesn't work that way. The following is from Merck:

"Chickenpox and herpes zoster are caused by the varicella-zoster virus (human herpesvirus type 3); chickenpox is the acute invasive phase of the virus, and herpes zoster (shingles) represents reactivation of the latent phase."

The wife's side of the family is ridden with autoimmune diseases and food allergies, so it's been a crapshoot trying to figure out what they can eat and do to stay healthy.

As for shingles, my understanding was that after one fights off chickenpox, the virus goes dormant, and that shingles was a reactivation of the virus. It is not known why some but not all people with dormant chickenpox develop shingles, but it has been found that exposure to somebody with active chickenpox will act as a booster against shingles (several years). The CDC lists the shingles vaccine as effective for 5 years, so exposure to somebody with active chicken pox is essentially a free shingles vaccine with a shorter duration of effectiveness.

"The Needs of the Many Outweigh the Needs of the Few"

Let me think about it.

Aloha, Mark

Who said that... Lenin?

In our society, we make an effort to balance needs. Or at least we used to. We used to revere the individual, while providing as best we could for the needs of the many. Now I fear it is going the other way. However, that does not mean that one gets to injure or put at risk other people... harm is still harm, and wrong is still wrong.

but it has been found that exposure to somebody with active chickenpox will act as a booster against shingles (several years). The CDC lists the shingles vaccine as effective for 5 years, so exposure to somebody with active chicken pox is essentially a free shingles vaccine with a shorter duration of effectiveness.

Ah! Okay, I get it now. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top