JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Help yourself to all the mercury and estrogen you want, ... After all, Mercury is only the 2nd most toxic substance known to humans behind plutonium. ... frickin brainless turds. Congrats. ... Damn sheep. You can't do crap for them because they'll always worship what a official source will tell them ..... thin the herd ...

Oh ... Bert ... Bert ... Bert ... Say what you REALLY mean .... ROFLMAO ... Keep em coming.

You did forget to mention that high speed hot lead becomes toxic upon impact.

Whatddt ? Flouride ... Daze ... "Barbara Walters said it was good" ... daze ... JK

(I even use the better toothpaste without poison.)

I am even more pissed off about flouride in our drinking water. I have a choice in not getting a flue shot. I have absolutely no choice about the flouride that is in my tap water.
How dare they (in my case the city of Seattle government) "medicate" their entire population?!?!

Seriously? I haven't had a flu shot since I got out of the military in '95. I have only been slightly sick a handful of time times since then.

I'll pass on the flu shot.

Thanks anyway.

I guess I should throw something good out there vs just being so negative LOL.

If you want to strengthen your immune system there are many ways. Natural remedies work although of course they are ridiculed by the establishment/pharms because they want you on their drugs.

Take a half teaspoon of Elderberry Extract twice a day and then start counting how long it takes before you are sick. I haven't had the flu since the 90s and I am exposed to people all day long in my work. Fact, Jack.

He said Elderberry.:D

I've done a flu shot only once in 2005. My work involved meeting hundreds of people daily and my employer insisted and covered the costs. About 6 weeks later that flu season, I got the worst flu I had ever experienced which led to me developing mild pneumonia. It took me about a month to recover and the experience was miserable. I rarely suffered from the flu before or since. I will never do another flu shot again even if my experience from 2005 was pure coincidence. What I do now is just double up the veggie intake during flu season and avoid places like shopping malls like the plague.

I'm not a health food nut but my wife is which means I am indirectly a health food nut. Otherwise I would starve.

The You Tube clip A World Without Cancer (HQ) - The Story of Vitamin B17 - G. Edward Griffin - YouTube although rather long was well worth watching. I suspect I am now destined to having Millet being added to my diet.

Somebody save me! :s0114:

My wife is allergic to corn and wheat... which means I too have an interesting diet, I've been experimenting with using millet, sorghum and oatmeal for brewing bier.

You'll notice the full assault in the Oligarch media against Jenny McCarthy due to her speaking out about Thermisol/Mercury in vaccines and their link to Autism. Notice that despite claims that vaccines are safe, they DO contain Mercury among other very bad things. Mercury is the second most harmful substance to humans right after plutonium.

The corrupt and bought/paid for FDA and doctors cannot answer WHY mercury is in vaccines, just you don't worry about that!, we are the experts!

On idiotic shows like The View, and all talk shows, the subjects must be just spoon fed pablum for the masses. Like when Rosie O'donnell made the mistake of bringing up Building 7 - she was quickly shooed away. Jay Leno and his ilk spend thousands of hours on the airwaves saying NOTHING. You could learn more watching a one year old and a rattle at a desk.

The fake media can never discuss nor debate anything really important. But they are great at corralling the sheep back into the pen.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

News story this morning about how dangerous McCarthy is and how the medical establishment must work to counter anything she says because she now is getting a forum to spew forth her disinformation.

Yes she is; truth is always dangerous. The truth is our owners are culling the herd and giving people cancer, shorter lives, etc. There is no reason why anyone should ever get cancer. Its 'cure' was discovered in the 50s. Watch the video "A World without Cancer" by G. Edward Griffin.

The last flu shot I received was when I was finishing up a tour in Germany back in '88... I came down with the flu because of it. Since then I have only caught the flu TWICE (mildly at that) w/o any shots, although I admit to having an unusually robust immune system as it is.

The best flu shot is staying healthy and fit.

I am even more pissed off about flouride in our drinking water. I have a choice in not getting a flue shot. I have absolutely no choice about the flouride that is in my tap water.
How dare they (in my case the city of Seattle government) "medicate" their entire population?!?!

I only drink bottle spring water, that they use reverse osmosis for filtration because of fluoride.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top