JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok, not to be "That Guy" here, but, How did those kids get ahold of those weapons in the first place? Who leaves a loaded AK out and about, and then expects it will still be there if/when his home is broken into! Not knowing the home owners situation, I'm not judging, but this is a case for secure storage and i'm sure the MSM will be jumping all over this little tidbit!
So you are blaming the home owner that people broke the law (breaking into his house) and then broke the law again, (unlawful possession of a firearm) and then broke the law again discharging the firearm unsafely and not at a range, and then broke the law again (attempted murder of police officer).......

That's anti-freedom thinking to assign guilt to the victim of a crime while the criminals are 100% the cause and source of the crime.

So you are blaming the home owner that people broke the law (breaking into his house) and then broke the law again, (unlawful possession of a firearm) and then broke the law again discharging the firearm unsafely and not at a range, and then broke the law again (attempted murder of police officer).......

That's anti-freedom thinking to assign guilt to the victim of a crime while the criminals are 100% the cause and source of the crime.
I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just pointing out what the MSM and gun grabbers are going to latch onto like a rabid pitbull!

And if you ask me, leaving a firearm out and about in the home while your gone isn't very smart, but hey, who am I to judge, it's a free country, and criminals need to get their guns somehow!

I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just pointing out what the MSM and gun grabbers are going to latch onto like a rabid pitbull!

And if you ask me, leaving a firearm out and about in the home while your gone isn't very smart, but hey, who am I to judge, it's a free country, and criminals need to get their guns somehow!
Ok, so my parents grew up during times in Seattle where leaving your house unlocked all day even when you left the house, wasn't a big deal. Asking law abiding people to change their household behavior to respond to criminal acts puts the responsibility on the law abiding citizen for the behavior of the criminals. It's still anti-freedom thinking no matter what spin is put on it.

How about, "it's a law not to break in to homes, it's a law not to steal, it's a law not to commit assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder."

The victims of these crimes share no responsibility whatsoever in the criminal acts. People should be able to feel comfortable leaving their valuables out in their house without fear of their house getting broken into, and if that isn't the case anymore in America than obviously the system is broke and a good rope needs to become part of the response to criminal activity again.

the AK was probably just field stripped, they might have watched a how to vid from inside the house they were held up in .. younger kids in other 3rd world country's have been doing it for years.

I'm not sure this is even a good thing. The firearms were stored in a probably locked HOUSE. This wasn't a case of an authorized child or children stumbling upon a dangerous thing. I have issues with any liability attaching to a burglary victim due to events stemming from the burglary.

I was just going to type LOCKED HOUSE.

BROKEN INTO HOUSE, etc.

Attempted break in or a complete break in, etc.

Cate

Savage evil behavior is becoming an accepted part of our society. These were children. Savage violent behavior has already been hardwired into their self image. These particular kids may or may not be outliers but evidence of savage anti social behavior is all over our society.

When I travel i've had occasion to stop/shop/visit many neighborhood in various location. I've gone into Walmart's located in majority minority neighborhoods and felt outright hostility. The look I see in some of these kids eyes is outright hatred. I'm not trying to make this a race thing or make a racial judgement. I'm saying children are being taught to hate and the "enemy" is being identified. The bridges that hold us together are being destroyed. This is not going to end well.

I started out and spent many years in NE Jersey, the Jersey shore and moving around a lot. I can fit in and get along most places and with most people. I've learned to read people. What I read in those kids eyes does not speak well for America's tomorrow.

Peddling/promoting grievance, justifying/sanctioning/protecting savage violent behavior, promoting envy to justify taking from others....it's out in the open and fully visible.

Weapons not ment for immediate use/access should be secured. OK and discussion about the conduct of the crime victim is a distraction.

What a crappy conversation conversation for a Sunday morning.

Last Edited:
And they say we're not training little killers... ;)
LONG post to a friend. If you hate long and opinionated posts - please ignore me or skip on by. Merci beaucoup!

Hello friend,

Some KIDS, TEENS and young adults KNOW how to weaponize their vicious dogs too.

This happens in real life and not just in some movie. They 'SIC' them on people.

One young man found guilty of murder here in this town had a you know what dog not on a leash.

Too much TO SAY THERE but my husband spoke to a detective when he or WE saw the news story with the CRIMINAL'S FACE on the screen plus we called the Walmart store where the criminal was standing by the front doors when we came out one night. Much more there. Anyway, the detective told my husband that the criminal that was CAUGHT had a HUGE/LONG criminal record from the time that he was a KID and/or TEEN. THIS was several years ago after I built this house.

They spoke and my husband gave the LE man information. I think that my husband still has one card. I have another card from another call. We did that for some other things that we have seen/heard here and so have other people. Not just a couple of neighbors.

Another COUPLE that MURDERED one other young adult in THIS TOWN - you would not believe it.

THE GIRL or young woman LOOKED NICE and sort of normal. NO immediate look of CRAZY EYES. She and her boy friend were into drugs and they murdered ANOTHER woman - shot her AND/OR CUT HER UP and they put the BODY INTO SOME TYPE OF ACID or chemical in a house here in THIS COLLEGE TOWN. It sounded like something out of a MOVIE. But it is true. ALL over the news a couple of years ago. They went on some other DRUG deal with some other shootings.

LOTS of crazy @@@ TRUE STORIES are out there and in the main stream news. But the idiots in the court system DO NOT GIVE THESE MURDERING FREAKS the death penalty.

Plus in some stories of self defense... well... I better not go there now because my B/P does not need to go higher. Plus it will make me angry AND I do not NEED THAT in my life.

Kids down in Central and South America know how to use KNIVES and machetes too. My late husband saw this down there with his AIR NG Fighter Wing aka Air NG Tactical Fighter Group. And one of them was on some HUMANITARIAN (LOL) mission where he or THEY (AIR NG) built a small clinic/hospital or a school (?) - I forgot which one but I THINK that it was a clinic - it was for the PEOPLE and 'children'. Meanwhile, on one of those trips of many, a bunch of Army guys got killed.

This does happen all over including in Africa when it comes to kids and teens. We KNOW it happened in Nam and all over in SE Asia too.

I don't know about video games or that sort of thing. I only saw one once for 30 seconds or so while waiting for a friend MANY years ago. Her grandson had one and I had NEVER SEEN such a thing. I had NO interest. I NEVER PLAYED THEM. I did not even really KNOW what the thing was too. I am STUPID in such matters or ignorant. I never had children and when I was around friends who had children/teens - well... it was not THAT often.

I had to look up GTA and I read the news story the other day which explained what one of the punks aka criminals said. I believe that it was the FEMALE who used that quote and more about GTA, etc.

From what I read, GTA is much WORSE than some old MOB movies but I could be wrong since I never SAW GTA but I did see some old mob movies YEARS ago. Plus my husband owns the original Godfather - 3 movie set. All of the other old cheapo - marked down movies got donated to the library. ALMOST all of our movies are LONG GONE - they were older ones too. I have NOT seen the 'modern' type of movies like GTA and so forth. We still have a FEW classic movies here at home too.

Another example to you now:

When you see a 12 year old girl look NASTY at you in Target just for the heck of it and she GRABS HER OWN CROTCH IN PUBLIC WITH A HAND MOTION with a glare - I was like what the HECK DID I JUST SEE IN THIS COLLEGE TOWN?! My own husband saw it and he was dumb struck. I think that it means !___ you but I am not sure.

You would NOT be too shocked to see the TEEN, YOUNG ADULT and/or PARENT TRASH (I call those people - TRASH because they ACT, SPEAK and LOOK LIKE TRASH.) around you in rural, small towns, college towns and larger cities IF you really PAID ATTENTION!

Or if you were just sitting in a chair with your cane waiting for your husband - minding your own business in TARGET or in any other store or even on some public lands OR in a parking lot just watching some YOUNG CHILDREN, teens, young adults and young parents.

THE PARENTS HAVE THEIR NOSES IN THEIR TELEPHONES while their brats do the same thing or their young kid almost gets HIT by a car because the parents are NOT HOLDING ON TO THE KIDS HANDS in a busy lot. I have seen this a LOT here.

I rarely shop but I have seen this in Costco and even when there USED TO BE A COUPLE OF NICER department stores OUT here, across this state and in IDAHO too.

So for ALL of the people who only think that punks and TRASHY people only come in 1 or 2 flavors - you can see TRASHY kids - teens in gangs in RICH neighborhoods too. Uh huh. MORE incidents there. I can give VERY SPECIFIC EXAMPLES of what I have seen and read online, on local and national news AND some true crime stories even out here. TRIALS! Even in this college town.

They do NOT only live in Chicago, Baltimore, NYC, etc. or only on some East Coast or West Coast states.

I am literally SHOCKED on what has gone down hill in the last 20 to 25 years when it comes to people and YOUNGER people too and I lived through some bad garbage in the 60's being ALMOST 71 years old. Riots and so forth.

Yet, when I tell some people about the RECENT RIOTS and destruction of public and private property and ROADS BEING BLOCKED - BRIDGES TOO... my back east friends say that they can't believe it or they NEVER HEARD of these stories or only heard a bit of them.

Plus some of the BOOMERS and younger people even middle aged ones FELL FOR the LATEST 'causes' and turned anti gun and for more gun laws PLUS THE GREAT RESET CRAPOLA - they are dense.

On top of that, their religious leaders have gone whack-a-doodle in SJW causes and even more ANTI GUN and not just when I was in my 30's or 50's but MORE NOW.

They boast about it all and GIVE EXCUSES for criminal behavior from the cradle to the grave - almost.

PLUS they are TOLD TO FEEL GUILTY by their politicians, religious leaders and by the MASS MEDIA with Holly-weird thrown into the MESSY MIX for their color or success in life! The world is bat s crazy!

I guess that I got out some in farm/lake country (LOL) back east in the GL region, on the East Coast - born and raised and I TRAVELED A LOT as you know but I have NEVER SEEN some of this crapola and the TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT and concern for fellow human beings and their safety when it comes to criminal PUNKS, some LOW iq parents, stupid pet owners, vicious dogs, BIKE RIDERS, YUPPIES and SJW groups and those groups are NOT groups - they are more like GANGS and they act LIKE 'ANIMALS'.

NO ONE WANTS TO RESPECT PRIVATE OR PUBLIC PROPERTY. Don't like a statue of Christopher Columbus or some famous saint who gave a LOT TO HIS COMMUNITY in Little Italy (Baltimore, MD as one example.) - tear it down and toss it into the HARBOR! Don't like Lincoln or a Founding Father - let us remove history!

But honor some CRIMINAL who sticks a pistol up some female victim's va___ina (REAL life and proven.) and that is OKAY for the media and the SJW gangs.

Honor this or that criminal due to some looney tune reason.

Have some bad things happened? YES.

But I do not see people OUT THERE MARCHING and DESTROYING/BURNING DOWN CITIES for some other REALLY HORRIBLE CRIMES DONE TO the other side or some children. Why?

Because we don't matter to THEM, some of us because we do not fit their description plus we may be middle class or working slobs or retired = the news that PUMPS UP THIS DUNG to the brainwashed people due to repeating the same lies over and over again. The Commies knew how to play this game just like other tyrants in history - criminals in WW1, WW2, etc.

So when a 12 year old girl grabs her crotch in public, glares at you and makes a VILE GESTURE without GIVING the FINGER at a person - did she get it from Trump with his LOCKER ROOM TALK - grab them by the p or FROM SOME ACTION in a movie or what now?! RIGHT there - BOLD AS DAYLIGHT IN TARGET several years ago in the garden - patio section with chairs and tables!

That could not have been from Trump because this was BEFORE he ran and THAT news story clip was not all over the news yet. So this GIRL got it from somewhere, eh?!

It makes me wonder about the PARENTS, some of them, and the punks, brats, criminals, arsonists, PEOPLE (SJW types and criminals.) who harm and kill people using any tool and their ACTION done by using a gun or a knife or ANY OTHER TOOL WAS NOT USED IN A SELF DEFENSE SITUATION.

Plus throw in the other garbage that I only saw fleeting pictures of on the MAIN STREAM NEWS that looked like some old hooker singer types (LOL) off of some Super Bowl clip (Gag! I don't watch it and it is NOT on in our home but I have seen news clips.) or on some MTV - boob tube channel. Which I only saw once briefly while I was waiting for a friend. The friend's son had that GARBAGE STATION on. OMG!

They are getting this GARBAGE FROM SOMEWHERE and it amazes me that some things can't be MENTIONED, not ONLY on this forum, FOR FEAR OF OFFENDING SOME PERSON or their ZERO BELIEF SYSTEM but it is OKAY FOR TRASH TO BE OUT THERE while their boob tubes and so called NEWS (LOL) is allowed to PROGRAM and brainwash people from a to z.

I may send you a message about something else that may interest you later on when it comes to these matters since it is NOT allowed on the main forum.

Take care!

Blessings to you and your wife.

Cate

Last Edited:
Has nothing to do with the games. Has nothing to do with the firearms. Has nothing to do with whatever BS the Hollywood news media wants to spin.

What it has to do with is all the stuff that is crammed down everyone's throats about political correctness, no child left behind, participation trophies, emasculation of men, have famous people flaunt their bodies and show young women that you should do the same thing, then; when guys initial response is in a sexual way, say see they are all dogs and don't want anything else but to treat you like property. Which then means that nobody takes ownership of what they have control over and that's themselves and how they conduct their actions. There's more to it but I'm tired of all the BS
THIS too. Thank you!

And you wrote what I was just going to write after what I just wrote in a post and put up here.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads